• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

bye bye obamacare

this guy gets it. they're probably going to gain votes in the mid-terms

It's possible, but not likely. Best case for GOP is that the Senate rejects it or passes a watered down version that takes longer and then gets sent back to the House.

If a district voted for Clinton in 2016 by more than 5+ percent and you voted in favor of the ACHA today, it's difficult to envision that you won't face the fight of your life with millions of dollars pouring in from Democrats nationally. It's possible some survive, but I'd be stunned if the majority of the 13 members who voted yes today from districts Clinton won in 2016 keep their seat in 2018.

CNBC had the vote talleys as it was being voted on and it did show 2 dem votes for, thank you for clarifying that this was an error.

Senate GOP won't vote on the House bill, already announced their plan to start from scratch and draft their own bill.

Wheeeeeeee

Senate GOP won't vote on the House bill, already announced their plan to start from scratch and draft their own bill.

Wheeeeeeee

Duplicate the House mistakes or make your own? Tough choice.

No way anything passes the Senate and works for the Freedom Caucus.

This major legislative vote also illustrates how dumb it is to take 6 months to fill a vacant seat in a special election. I had no representation for this vote, I should get 50% off my taxes.

This major legislative vote also illustrates how dumb it is to take 6 months to fill a vacant seat in a special election. I had no representation for this vote, I should get 50% off my taxes.

Welcome to life in the District of Columbia.

I know this goes in the Unpopular Opinion thread - but Ethiopian sucks. It's a poor man's Indian food.

I disagree that it sucks but I also agree that Indian is an A list cuisine, along with French, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Peruvian, Thai, Chinese, Malaysian, Korean....

TheReff is one of those people that thinks him and his family is in the group that's doing the fucking, when in reality they live mediocre pedestrian lives and are constantly being fucked.

Brainwashed by Keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back