• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz: "I think you're asking the wrong person."

Nice comment under the article:

I am a Univ. of Colo alum and follow the Buffs Basketball program. I can’t tell you how fortunate the Basketball program got by having [Redacted] leave and replacing him with Tad Boyle. Our Hoops program is actually semi relevant. Boyle is a clear upgrade to Bzz not just in coaching, but recruiting as well (top 25 class coming in). This is what we call a ‘Blessing in Disguise’

So we took sloppy seconds from the basketball powerhouse that is UC-Boulder. Odd that it didn't work out.

Have we seriously never been able to pull off a "Fire Buzz" chant at the Joel?

Wake fans are too "classy" for that. It's poor sportsmanship, you know.

Basically, Wake fans don't have the stones to go there.

Wake fans are too "classy" for that. It's poor sportsmanship, you know.

Basically, Wake fans don't have the stones to go there.

We could stand to get a little edgier. I remember Wake students tried to protest Aramark in the late 90's. It was hilarious. It looked (and sounded) like a half-hearted fraternity prank. Sadly, it wasn't.

Heard from a very reliable source tonight that Brad Brownell "would have loved if the phone had rang and it was Wake," but that he was never called.

Heard from a very reliable source tonight that Brad Brownell "would have loved if the phone had rang and it was Wake," but that he was never called.

Was it Brownell that had the Wake connection by coaching the son of one of the DC/Admin people at UNCW?

And I don't know whether to shake my head or scream when I read this or read that Wellman is thinking about extending bzz contract...

I think I got a little nauseous...if this is true, man wellman screwed us royally

We should hire Gary Williams!

I'm sure the coeds would love that.

coach-gary-williams.jpg

Back