• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZ is 1-17 ON THE ROAD IN CONFERENCE - 2-40 ON THE ROAD at CU/WFU

This thread title is awful and intentionally misleading. It totally ignores multiple moral victories, some of which we've won in dominating fashion!

The ACC Tourney play-game is going to be called the Jeff [Redacted] invitational beginning this year.

This thread title is awful and intentionally misleading. It totally ignores multiple moral victories, some of which we've won in dominating fashion!

You must spread posrep around before giving it to RacerDeac again.

have any of the losses been by single digits? if I remember correctly, either zero or 1 of them has been. with more by 15+ than 10-14.
You asked for it.... *rolls up sleeves*

2010-11
at NC State (margin of defeat: 21)
at Virginia Tech (29)
at Georgia Tech (35)
at Florida State (24)
at Maryland (21)
at UNC (14)
at Clemson (14)
at Boston College (16)

2011-12
at Maryland (6)
at Duke (18)
at Boston College (WE WON! SUPER BOWL TITLE RINGS ALL AROUND!)
at Clemson (11)
at NC State (11)
at Virginia (24)
at Miami (18)
at Georgia Tech (7)

This year
at Duke (18)
at Clemson (16)

TOTAL ROAD ACC RECORD: 1-17
LOSSES IN SINGLE DIGITS: 2
AVERAGE MARGIN OF DEFEAT: 18 points

STAGGERING STATS. Just shake my head awful. That sucks. We've become a f'ing also ran in a conference where I thought we'd always be better than 6th barring a CP3 leaving early type scenario.

Didn't he only have 1 or 2 road wins in 3 years at CU before that?

Conference Road Games With Colorado:

2007-08: 0-8
2008-09: 0-8
2009-10: 1-7 (beat Nebraska in final road game of the year)

TOTAL BIG 12 ROAD RECORD: 1-23

[Redacted]: 1-23 on the road in Conference games at Colorado. (His only win on the road in conference at Colorado was his last road game, so had had lost 23 straight road conference games prior to that. Ironically, that one win was at Nebraska.

Since 2007-2008, Jeff [Redacted] coached teams are 2-40 on the road in conference play in either the Big 12 or the ACC.

So Bzzz is a combined 2-40 on the road in conference at Colorado and Wake. How in the living fuck does this buffoon still have a job?

I keep checking the ESPN bottomline ticker for breaking news that Bzz is out at WF...

Battle, Larue and Chill could at least get things turned around this season while we woo Stevens, Smart, etc.

2-40! I can't get over that stat. That's a winning % of 4.8%. Holy shit.

So Bzzz is a combined 2-40 on the road in conference at Colorado and Wake. How in the living fuck does this buffoon still have a job?

You rang?

620964.jpeg

Give Bzz the benefit and round up to 5%. UNBELIEVABLE that we are where we are.

This is f'ing dissapointing. Fire this guy, please. Seriously, this is so awful it's unbelievable.

Students need to petition the administration/trustees/President to send RW packing...until you take the plant out at its roots, the problem persists!

To put that in context for everyone who watched last night's game, his road winning percentage in conference is lower than the combined shooting percentages of Cav, Madison, CMM, Washington, and Moto last night.

I just look forward to the end of the year....I've been working on compiling a lot of data and graphs that will make RW (if he intends to keep Bz) regret saying the things he did in the Gaudio presser.

What about placing either yard signs or banners in front of Ron's office with these stats on them. Win-loss record, road record, etc! If they get taken down put them back up the next day. Then hopefully he will at least see them everyday, and if not him at least other people in his office. Just an idea.

No way this guy sticks around after this season. He doesn't deserve a coaching job at any level. Fire this guy now, and let's hit the coaching trail hard from now till April. Make a splash, return the Deacs to prominence. The pieces are here to win, just need a coach that can get it done!

Back