• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZ is 1-17 ON THE ROAD IN CONFERENCE - 2-40 ON THE ROAD at CU/WFU

I just look forward to the end of the year....I've been working on compiling a lot of data and graphs that will make RW (if he intends to keep Bz) regret saying the things he did in the Gaudio presser.

This is what should be on a billboard.

Wake Forest basketball in the Bz era...

[vtwhat's damning stat #1]
[vtwhat's damning stat #2]
[vtwhat's damning stat #3]

... Oh Heavens Yes!

2-40 is equivalent to going 1-15 back-to-back years in the NFL and starting 0-10 in year 3. Wow.

2-40 is equivalent to going 1-15 back-to-back years in the NFL and starting 0-10 in year 3. Wow.

0b2d5ef135732a323081857eba026025.jpg

Nothing is going to happen bc Wake has a President that doesn't care and an AD that refuses to to admit to his mistake.
One thing is for certain.....we are a proud and angry fanbase.

It wouldn't?

If he won his home games at least his overall conference record would be closer to .500. My point is that it isn't like he wins game at home either - he's a crappy coach no matter where the game is played.

If he won his home games at least his overall conference record would be closer to .500. My point is that it isn't like he wins game at home either - he's a crappy coach no matter where the game is played.

He's a crappy coach even if you don't take his record into consideration. Consider our wins. Watch any of our wins this season and tell me that Jeff [Redacted] is anything but a crappy basketball coach.

He's building a resume as perhaps the worst major conference coach in the history of college basketball (at least for someone with multiple years at more than one "BCS" program).

I guess I'm in the minority, but I still want to do a billboard, or some sort of major public display. There is no way it could hurt our university any more than Bz is, and would certainly garner major media attention, on a national scale.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I still want to do a billboard, or some sort of major public display. There is no way it could hurt our university any more than Bz is, and would certainly garner major media attention, on a national scale.

I believe that I had previously committed to contibute $200 to a billboard and that still stands.

He's a crappy coach even if you don't take his record into consideration. Consider our wins. Watch any of our wins this season and tell me that Jeff [Redacted] is anything but a crappy basketball coach.

I'm not disagreeing with you

I'd love to actively participate in something local to voice my opinion but I live too far away. T-shirts and billboards are great but it seems like a lot of people are afraid of not even being able to get into a game if they have a t-shirt that says Buzzout. I think it would be cool if a whole bunch of fans had Buzzout tshirts on under coats, sweaters, whatever. Then at a pre-determined time in the game rip off said coats, sweaters, etc to expose the Buzzout message on the front of the shirt. Then go ahead and stage a walkout where Wellmanout can be on the back as a parting message to the AD himself. These players deserve better coaching then what they are getting. Bzzz does not give them a chance to win. Fire him now and start planting the seeds for a coach who is a winner.

I'd love to actively participate in something local to voice my opinion but I live too far away. T-shirts and billboards are great but it seems like a lot of people are afraid of not even being able to get into a game if they have a t-shirt that says Buzzout. I think it would be cool if a whole bunch of fans had Buzzout tshirts on under coats, sweaters, whatever. Then at a pre-determined time in the game rip off said coats, sweaters, etc to expose the Buzzout message on the front of the shirt. Then go ahead and stage a walkout where Wellmanout can be on the back as a parting message to the AD himself. These players deserve better coaching then what they are getting. Bzzz does not give them a chance to win. Fire him now and start planting the seeds for a coach who is a winner.

Fun fact: when we set up the 'distance shot' of us in this clip with WXII; I made sure the cameraman was standing in front of Ron Wellman (who was seated in the 2nd row directly across from us). That was not a happy looking man.

[video=youtube;df496XEzNR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=df496XEzNR4[/video]

Before last night, 2-39 is the equivalent of an NBA team winning 2 road games all year. To his credit, Bz went 4-37 on the road in his only full season with the Nuggets.

Before last night, 2-39 is the equivalent of an NBA team winning 2 road games all year. To his credit, Bz went 4-37 on the road in his only full season with the Nuggets.

Creative use of the word "credit".

Hey I was comparing it to his 2-40 record at Colorado and Wake.

Back