• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZ will surprise us this season

Catching lightning in a bottle a few times over the course of a season should not be considered improvement. WGAF about beating a Sweet 16 and a Round of 64 team when we lost three times to UMD, twice to GT, twice to Duke, got blown out by lowly Clemson, and lost to a TERRIBLE VT team. Our coaching staff is a joke. And yes, I'm including the guys besides Buzz. Rusty and Chill are not qualified to be on our coaching staff. We have maybe 4 ACC-caliber players on the roster, and oh, Cuse, ND, and Pitt showed up with Louisville knocking on the door. Improvement this season? Oh Heaven's No, bro.

I just want to LOL at our OOC schedule one more time. That ... that is pure artwork by Ronnie to try and ensure a decent record for anyone not paying close attention.

Braces and the sunshine crew will be out in full force when we start 5-0 against the likes of mighty Colgate, VMI, Jacksonville, Presbyterian, and THE Citadel. By the way, did we find out if that Brevard game is an exhibition or a regular season game?

We lost 4 of our last 5 games by double digits. LOL

We will finish around 11th in the ACC if we can replace CJ's scoring and go 6-12 or 7-11.

Folks, there's plenty of time to get negative! It's more fun to begin with hope and expectation!

Seriously, the guys deserve for the fans to be positive going into the season...that is, if they have worked as had as reported.

And I really don't care who the coach is if they win. Since I want them to win, I will be positive as long as I can. It's a new campaign.

It won't take much for me to renew my calls for a coaching change. However, since that is not going to happen this calendar year I choose to hope for wins.

the only reason i did not throw up when reading the original comment was due to the awesome responses. and the fact that i am not going to sit around and do nothing about this disaster.

KenPom rankings of our 1st 5 opponents:

Some good tuneups to prepare for Wiggins and Co.!

040213_Elon_HPU_bball_02.jpg

DV7, as the leader of the #ScorchedEarth movement, I hope you learn how to spell "scorched" correctly. That said, I'm #ScorchedEarthIN too. Fuck it.

Back