• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzd Firing Date and Time Pool $10

jaybone

Reaction score
Anybody interested? Here are the rules:

* Choose a date and time that it is officially announced that Bzd has been released from the remainder of his contract.
Note: The date and time will be the official announcement, I propose we use the data and time stamp from the Winston Salem Journal online posting. If we get more than 10 posters, than we can find a consensus date/time stamp and call that our official.

* Anyone within four hours of the correct date/time will split the pot.

* If nobody is within four hours, the person closest to the date/time wins the pot.

* as courtesy, don't choose a date and time closer than 1 hour to a previous poster

* No edits

My date/time: Monday, March 26th 6:30PM

I was so close to picking Tuesday afternoon. I changed it at the last minute on the hope that Wellman will be so exhausted come Monday afternoon he'll just want to get it over with so he can fall into bed afterwards.

Oh shoot. Just to be clear, I meant 2012

In. MOnday 3/26 at 2:00 pm. Gives Wellman time to get back an deal with the details and the announce as soon as possible rigth after lunch

March 25, 2014, 3:00 pm. Wellman (who won't be fired or resign) it too proud/arrogant/stupid to admit his mistake until then.

Not putting up $10, just don't think Buzz is gone anytime soon, unfortunately

Last edited:
Just to be clear. This is a real pool. So, if you are just farting around, you should probably delete your post. Obviously the 12th of never post would not be required to pay someone $10, but if you choose a date in 2014 and he's canned next week, then you'll owe $10 ...

And in 2014, who's going to recall this thread to pay the winner who may have been long-gone along with some of the posters?

Back