• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZ HATERS SUCK IT

Maybe we should just go ahead and schedule an away game at Nebraska every year. Instead of scheduling a traditional home-and-home, we can do a "home-and-away" instead...

I hope the absence of Nikita in the final 15 minutes is a sign of things to come.

For a team of sophomores and freshman (and one junior), its a great win because of this. Most young teams don't win on the road in front of hostile crowds, even teams with more talent than we have.

This. That was a good excited crowd and our guys kept their heads for the most part and didn't make too many bad mistakes.

For a team of sophomores and freshman (and one junior), its a great win because of this. Most young teams don't win on the road in front of hostile crowds, even teams with more talent than we have.

Really good point. For the most part, we seemed poised. Strangely, Travis was the one who looked nervous down the stretch.

I did hear some wake fans chanting "defense" during one late Nebraska possession, though. I like that we have some fans showing up to games in Nebraska.

"you are looking LIVE at [Redacted] Arena, on the campus of the University of Nebraska..."

It feels a little too early for this thread.

But I DO think jaybone is going to make some money. And when that happens, SUCK IT people that bet against us!

It feels a little too early for this thread.

But I DO think jaybone is going to make some money. And when that happens, SUCK IT people that bet against us!

i will happily pay jaybone if i am wrong

This. That was a good excited crowd and our guys kept their heads for the most part and didn't make too many bad mistakes.

Yep. And let's be honest, [Redacted]'s 1-31 record on the road (or whatever it was) had us all shaking our heads. And it's not like he hasn't played teams like Nebraska before.

After tonight, I'm not worried about his road coaching at all.

Because arguing is what people do when they're not happy.

Agree completely.

...but seriously....too early for this thread...who cares who was in charge for this win??? I'm just glad that we got it at the end and we helped out the ACC (although it was in a lost cause, nobody can say that Wake didn't help out).

We have improved a lot and I'm Proud to be a Deac!!!

Yep. And let's be honest, [Redacted]'s 1-31 record on the road (or whatever it was) had us all shaking our heads. And it's not like he hasn't played teams like Nebraska before.

The one was against Nebraska

Texas, he is still 1-31 in road conference games. I'm still worried.

Pretty sure that's just in conference. (though Nebraska would probably be #9 or #10 in the ACC).

lolz.

Let's just leave the Bzz-In, Bzz-Out argument alone for at least tonight, and congratulate the team on this win. No matter how you spin it, we were 12.5 point underdogs in our young teams first true road game of the year at an arena that was filled with opposing fans. That's pretty damn impressive to me, and I absolutely love the excitement that I saw from the team and coaches after the game. They worked hard, and they deserved to be rewarded with a W, and luckily that happened.

At ALL?

Christ...

The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then. Good win for the guys. Too early to be talking shit, but enjoy the moment.

Can we not leave the argument alone for one night??? Come on guys...long way to go for both sides...

Back