• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Civs win

Because he was the one that did the tables. That we all talked about liking. Last week

see, when i shot dv7 i had to count on toogs' senility, which caused him to overlook simply asking dv7 how to do them in chat

Because he was the one that did the tables. That we all talked about liking. Last week

if I had remembered who it was I would have dm'd him. I asked in thread precisely because I had no idea who it was...

If I was getting lynched over gouda I was going to say that we tried to hit RSF night 1

AND THEN WATCH THE CHAOS UNFOLD.

because I love gouda.

If I was getting lynched over gouda I was going to say that we tried to hit RSF night 1

because I love gouda.

Yeah...I was a little triggered when you made the post saying you ruined my chances.

because I love gouda.

So are you going to buy an asic? I've got about 26,000 siacoin atm.

I picked Damo to investigate cause he looked like trash and I knew he wasn't getting hit anytime soon. No way I was taking the chance of having Damo + JTP + jhawk + tim all around at endgame. Just fuck me, amirite?

I picked Damo to investigate cause he looked like trash and I knew he wasn't getting hit anytime soon. No way I was taking the chance of having Damo + JTP + jhawk + tim all around at endgame. Just fuck me, amirite?

Bruh

Damo, Jhawk, and RSF were all super civ. I would have checked tim if I was in your position but that would have backfired obv.

Bruh

Damo, Jhawk, and RSF were all super civ. I would have checked tim if I was in your position but that would have backfired obv.

Jhawk was crazy civ. I was constantly blown away (even as mafia) with people voting/putting heat on him.

Good game for whoever won

Jhawk was crazy civ. I was constantly blown away (even as mafia) with people voting/putting heat on him.

The "i think knight and raise are both mafia" thing seemed like a good way to explain later movement. I was going off that plus the fact he was less convincing than RSF and jtp the day he died.

The "i think knight and raise are both mafia" thing seemed like a good way to explain later movement. I was going off that plus the fact he was less convincing than RSF and jtp the day he died.

You don't know jhawk very well

Toogs told me you're banned for posting tags during his no-bullshit-allowed game. Tough lost.

Tell toogles that he can lick my taint. I wanted to vote for damo, but couldn't play in the game. Things had to happen.

Back