• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Civs win

I dominated this game, you're welcome civs

Seriously. Yes. You were good. People don't give you enough credit, you just need to not blow up when you do.

I still can't believe that no one looked at our interaction that day. I knew it was you. You knew it was me. And then everyone just completely ignored it and lynched manning, who was the most obvious vanilla civ since I started playing

This. Yes.

I totally checked out after I died, but if I hadn't, I would have lobbied hard for JTP to protect you. After we hit you, you wre making it crazy clear that you were the SK. I knew you needed to be alive for either of us to have a shot. My mafia killing Rommy when they did was a mistake - Rommy should have been left alive, becase he 100% starts icing civs.

Last edited:
I still can't believe that no one looked at our interaction that day. I knew it was you. You knew it was me. And then everyone just completely ignored it and lynched manning, who was the most obvious vanilla civ since I started playing

This. Yes.

I totally checked out after I died, but if I hadn't, I would have lobbied hard for JTP to protect you. After we hit you, you wre making it crazy clear that you were the SK. I knew you needed to be alive for either of us to have a shot. My mafia killing Rommy when they did was a mistake - Rommy should have been left alive, becase he 100% starts icing civs.

RSF, the key word in your quote was "may", not "the"

GG civs. Way to win

You luckboxed DV7. That was horrendous play, btw.

In my first post, I nailed JTP, but DV7 wasn't reading totally mafia. Had way more of a special vibe.

Also I have no idea if I am supposed to tell the SK his BPV is gone. I can't remember anyone ever taking the BPV before.

I think they should be notified. I also think RB targets should always be notified.

also

Knight somehow decided I looked like garbage when nobody else thought I did re: the manning stuff so he decided he was going to bus me.

SO I FLIPPED THE SCRIPT AND BUSSED HIM

My logic on the Manning vs. JTP interaction was fucking solid. My initial Day 1 post was, to quote Gouda, "gawd mode" ...major flaw was that after I posted it, I ended up as the 3rd mafia.

ETA: Ugh...I just Raise'd. My apologies.

Reactions: tic
I lobbied for Rommy to die, because I was worried about you being protected. DV7 said you were less likely to be protected.

to be fair, he wasn't protected by a doctor. so I was right!

then i got got

I can see it in general but why this format in particular? Just cause there is confusion on set up?

I remember sometime last year in a game rommy was modding I wanted to not hit as maf to frame somebody as a liar. I agree the times mafia wouldn't want to are rare, but there are times it would be beneficial for maf to not hit

yeah everything else in this format is pretty blind. No one is told they are rb'd. No one is told anything about the night hits.

Mafia in general would always no hit to get to an even number but other than that it's -ev. They would never skip the hit night 1 like was discussed here, unless they were being poetic or licking windows.

In my first post, I nailed JTP, but DV7 wasn't reading totally mafia. Had way more of a special vibe.

I thought DV7 was pretty much ICd by toogs asking for the tables

SHRUG

i am 3/5 on my last 2 games as a vig. can't remember further back than that. take your luck box and shove it up your ass

i am 3/5 on my last 2 games as a vig. can't remember further back than that. take your luck box and shove it up your ass

I was all :giggity: when you got full vig and gouda got SK and I figured the game would end quickly but then you both pussed out.

Reading through post game so not sure if this point has been made but if mafia doesn't have to hit at 3-1, they likely shouldn't unless there is an investigation role out there.

Only hurts their odds and increases chance of a special RBing or angel protection or something else that then clears civs.

What's the quick summary of what happened this game re: RSF and maybe night hit?

RSF and TIC argued pretty hard about whether mafia rb could choose to rb instead of hit.

That's pretty much it

scoreboard?

If you would have just voted with me, like you said you were going to, JTP would have died. And then maybe you'd read his post saying that he had outted me and I couldn't win, and you'd lynch me.

If you would have just voted with me, like you said you were going to, JTP would have died. And then maybe you'd read his post saying that he had outted me and I couldn't win, and you'd lynch me.

yeah. I was real worried you were maf and I was reading you wrong and you were going to clown me.

in hindsight, I'm p bad at reading indys.

Back