• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

Code:
THROUGH POST #40
blue	5	toogs, tejas, gouda, smidge, rommy
smidge	2	gooner, nonny
toogs	2	dv7, ph
dv7	1	sd3
rommy	1	blue
tejas	1	timdunk

YTV: jtp

Last edited:
Related-

When is Nonny going to get good. FRFR

I hope blue isn't mafia, we will learn a lot and so will he.

Lol

I could go nonny

Or toogs

Or rommy

Shit. I could go literally ANYWHERE

I'm carmen sandiego

Smidge and rommy's votes are much less impactful than the first three to jump on blue. rommy's especially seemed like a tag-along vote.

Nonny calling out toogs and Tejas while also noting that blue had a bad entry (and thus toogs's and tejas's votes having good reason to be made) and then also not voting for blue is a bad look too.

***switch to Nonny***

This was supposed to say "neither was that"

netflix-could-be-bringing-carmen-sandiego-back-1794341494

Smidge and rommy's votes are much less impactful than the first three to jump on blue. rommy's especially seemed like a tag-along vote.

Nonny calling out toogs and Tejas while also noting that blue had a bad entry (and thus toogs's and tejas's votes having good reason to be made) and then also not voting for blue is a bad look too.

***switch to Nonny***
Nah, I explained it is an easy place for mafia to hide. It's blue. Difference in appearance of amateur and mafia is very thin.

Back