• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

Guess I should go back to crossword puzzles. They last longer than my life in mafia games.

has nonny received his punishment lynch yet?

When mafia actually ends up being smidge, tejas, and gouda I'm gonna do something crazy to celebrate. Maybe make a new avatar of anonymous face on top of calvin pissing on them.

Vote nonny

He will be the most angry

When mafia actually ends up being smidge, tejas, and gouda I'm gonna do something crazy to celebrate. Maybe make a new avatar of anonymous face on top of calvin pissing on them.

If that is my team I will change my avatar to goatse

Ohhhh super classy. It's the original SLUT LIFE sticker.

Change your name to hot garbage

Back