• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Game. Civs win!

Yeah you guys should at least buy us a drink before you fuck us

JTP did the heavy lifting. I have to give him props on that play. Insane, but effective.

tumblr_n3ptn3q0Kk1qbtcqbo2_500.gif

Reactions: tic
I heard rommy literally jerked it to my poetry.

I heard rommy literally jerked it to my poetry.

That wasn't poetry. It was more like when a prisoner fakes a seizure to get a guard's attention, so he can escape.

Congrats, you got us out of prison!

Favorite part of this game

In Chatzy-

Rommy: Its cool I'm going to solo win this

Back in thread-

Rommy: I'm the role that can't exist. Lynch me

LOL

by the way i was never really mad, just bored with the game and so I wanted to shit cloud the thread and being an asshole to everyone

Hey tic, you called the reaction

LULZ GOT'EM

ss.jpg

Good game, timdunk and most the civs. JTP was on point and tic finished strong.

You guys were giving me way too much shit from a very early post, not to mention that post actually pushed for Rommy as most likely to be mafia.

I did like Gouda's initial reaction and manning for giving effort early on but I also put a killvote on Gouda in OT and completely nailed Manning with his voting behavior. Going from abstaining from a tie to voting the non-mafia is what got manning killed.

That and Gouda dying with a comment saying how wrong I was confirmed Manning being mafia.

Good game, timdunk and most the civs. JTP was on point and tic finished strong.

You guys were giving me way too much shit from a very early post, not to mention that post actually pushed for Rommy as most likely to be mafia.

I did like Gouda's initial reaction and manning for giving effort early on but I also put a killvote on Gouda in OT and completely nailed Manning with his voting behavior. Going from abstaining from a tie to voting the non-mafia is what got manning killed.

That and Gouda dying with a comment saying how wrong I was confirmed Manning being mafia.

Lol

Being an IC is hard

Almost as hard as putting 2 maf at the top of your civ list

Good game everyone

JTP, we need to have a talk.

Favorite part of this game

In Chatzy-

Rommy: Its cool I'm going to solo win this

Back in thread-

Rommy: I'm the role that can't exist. Lynch me

It was also pretty obvious that were some butthurt mafia that killed me N1. Really narrowed down the list.

Yeah, I win this if I’m at my desk (or even on my phone). I tried to time a “bathroom break” but we were filming our 30 second iPhone commercial to talk about why our business unit is the best and I was in the commercial so it was tough to step away.

This sounds strangely familiar...........

It was also pretty obvious that were some butthurt mafia that killed me N1. Really narrowed down the list.

Who? I didn't even know the game was going until after you were dead

Back