• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Game. Civs win!

this just proves that nobody reads my posts so therefore its the reason i never try very hard in these games

Maybe those two times, but that has to be the exception, not the rule. There can't possibly be more.

Maybe those two times, but that has to be the exception, not the rule. There can't possibly be more.

im not going to keep going back in my posts looking for it, I do it every single c9++ game

Jhawk sleeps with a spongebob night light

jhawk still has dreams about showing up to high school naked.

jhawk doesn't watch Doc McStuffins with his daughter, his daughter watches it with him.

Has there been anything thoughts to fitting theme games into a C9++ format? Perhaps for a big game, add a C9++ format to a C9? It would help assure balance even if it sacrifices roles.

dont change the subject, i like when im the topic of discussion

I think I'm going to play looser here. Seems like a lot lower level play which should make it more fun.

Back