• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

It has taken me 4 games to realize 99 percent of everything everyone analyzes is bullshit. I just thought I was really, really slow. Which, I suppose by the amount of time it took me to figure that out, I am. Is that irony? I’m a shitty English teacher.

***switch to dv7***

lol wtf

God the only thing that I enjoy as much while being simultaneously so terrible at as mafia is sex.

All claims true has the last T as an x (technically all your T's are X's) - the chance of an SK not hitting are extremely low. Possible, but low.

No. Those scenarios are assuming the SK is blocked by gooner. I posted this last page.

And im against putting any Xs in now until we have a claim. If there's a claim out there that hasn't been made to help us nail down the scenario then they should be ashamed of themselves.

go ahead mfer and hate it. mafia always tries to hide in the math shit weeds in c9. see tic's tantrum last game

Sure, but the reason that didn't work is civs (me/Gooner) did math to prove why tic was lying. Telling civs not to do the math is telling them to be uniformed IMO. Not saying that every decision should be based on the most likely 7 letter sequence, but it should be done at least.

Hey guys would help if I claimed?

if you table the claims and assume the investigations of toogs & tim were not on a gf, then you lynch from this pool:

2. GAt
5. Da
6. mako
7. gouda
10. dv7

i like da and gouda from d1. trying to get a read between gat/mako/dv7 to decide on where to vote

Sure, but the reason that didn't work is civs (me/Gooner) did math to prove why tic was lying. Telling civs not to do the math is telling them to be uniformed IMO. Not saying that every decision should be based on the most likely 7 letter sequence, but it should be done at least.

that's fine. i'm good at math and the real world and i just don't do any math in c9 til at least d3 (i'm usually dead by then anyway)

Hey guys would help if I claimed?

200.webp

Yeah but when you extrapolate the fractals of the most probable hypotenuse you inevitably come up with shut up nerd.

Hey white boy! What’s the square root of this apartment?

that's fine. i'm good at math and the real world and i just don't do any math in c9 til at least d3 (i'm usually dead by then anyway)

I do get what you're saying though. Focusing on doing it for 9 pages when there's 6-10 legit options is probably counterproductive

Back