• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Player list:

1. Gooner - maf roleblocker, dead n1
2. GAt - vanilla lynched d2
3. Wfu03 - innocent child dead n1
4. rommy - cop dead n2
5. Da
6. mako
7. gouda
8. Townie - sk lynched d3
9. D14
10. dv7
11. tim
12. SD3 - vanilla civ, lynched d1
13. Toog - vanilla civ, dead n3

Rules:
This setup uses a Daystart
Serial Killer chooses Investigation Immunity or 1-shot BP pregame.
Cops are guaranteed to be sane
Cops get results in the form of Town/Antitown or Innocent/Guilty - SK's show up as Antitown/Guilty unless they have Inv-Immunity.
Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod
Doctors prevent one night kill.
Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavour for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.

Order of operations:
1) Roleblocks (all happen simultaneously)
2) Investigations/Protections
3) Kills (all happen simultaneously)

Setup detailed here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

Last edited:
If you didn't get a PM, you're a vanilla civ.

***WFU03 IS INNOCENT CHILD***

Day 1 begins now and ends 1:30pm.

So if we continue at the pace of last game this one should be all wrapped up by the end of the day today lol. What's the normal pace on these C9 games?

power rankings UPDATED and with new players

1. D14 - honestly terrified of noob14
2. GAt - mostly to apologize for the low ranking last game, GAT may in fact suck, but the double kill shot last game was really impresive
3. Da - honestly think we vote for him day 1 because he's omni-SK even if there is no SK this game he'll still figure out a way to be SK
4. Toog - didn't play last game, don't fuck this up and make me look bad toog
5. rommy - also drops a few spots after an early exit, can quickly regain his position with a big performance
6. tim - he's like da in that nobody ever votes for him but he's good and that's scary
7. gouda - tough break for gouda in a complete freefall after getting absolutely wrecked last game
8. Townie - i rule
9. Gooner - drops for absolutely no reason even though we're good now, teh games are just kinda getting stacked
10. dv7 - played really well last game but i personally think it was a complete fluke and he sucks and i saw through him the whole time
11. SD3 - womp womp
12. Wfu03 - you can't rage your way up my rankings, don't even try
13. mako - if he makes it to day 3 i will reconsider

Hey guys, I'm not mafia this game. Seriously.

Gooner had the most posts last game and pretty much every game.

***Gooner***

goddammit no one I want to revenge kill is playing other than the IC

2. GAt - mostly to apologize for the low ranking last game, GAT may in fact suck, but the double kill shot last game was really impresive
3. Da - honestly think we vote for him day 1 because he's omni-SK even if there is no SK this game he'll still figure out a way to be SK
5. rommy - also drops a few spots after an early exit, can quickly regain his position with a big performance
6. tim - he's like da in that nobody ever votes for him but he's good and that's scary
7. gouda - tough break for gouda in a complete freefall after getting absolutely wrecked last game
8. Townie - i rule
9. Gooner - drops for absolutely no reason even though we're good now, teh games are just kinda getting stacked
10. dv7 - played really well last game but i personally think it was a complete fluke and he sucks and i saw through him the whole time
11. SD3 - womp womp

Oh i do suck. My WAR is effectively zero.

8. Townie - i rule
11. SD3 - womp womp

giphy.gif

ah fuck i said honestly twice in my writeups that's just bad writing

Can someone mod a game where the only form of communication allowed in thread is GIFs? Or maybe to make it reasonable you get 2 real words post a day and the rest GIFs? I'd ace that shit now that I know how to embed them

ah fuck i said honestly twice in my writeups that's just bad writing

People also don't need to use the word honestly unless they're preparing to lie. So mako and I are really at the top of your rankings.

Back