• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

I still don't really get D1 voting but

***dv7***

power rankings UPDATED and with new players

1. D14 - honestly terrified of noob14
2. GAt - mostly to apologize for the low ranking last game, GAT may in fact suck, but the double kill shot last game was really impresive
3. Da - honestly think we vote for him day 1 because he's omni-SK even if there is no SK this game he'll still figure out a way to be SK
4. Toog - didn't play last game, don't fuck this up and make me look bad toog
5. rommy - also drops a few spots after an early exit, can quickly regain his position with a big performance
6. tim - he's like da in that nobody ever votes for him but he's good and that's scary
7. gouda - tough break for gouda in a complete freefall after getting absolutely wrecked last game
8. Townie - i rule
9. Gooner - drops for absolutely no reason even though we're good now, teh games are just kinda getting stacked
10. dv7 - played really well last game but i personally think it was a complete fluke and he sucks and i saw through him the whole time
11. SD3 - womp womp
12. Wfu03 - you can't rage your way up my rankings, don't even try
13. mako - if he makes it to day 3 i will reconsider

My indy ranking is top 3, every other role is bottom 10.

noob14 what is the other game you mentioned playing before that secretly made you a mafia prodigy

Im making a dollar general run shortly, havent left the house in 3 days. Excited.

i have to drive to fuckin georgetown to get my wife mask sewing supplies

why is georgetown close to absolutely nothing

any of you terps live in dc

noob14 what is the other game you mentioned playing before that secretly made you a mafia prodigy

It's called Town of Salem, it's on steam. It is essentially this except there are a lot more role types and days only last like 120 seconds or something. So I came into this understanding how the roles work but not really knowing how to banter for 3 hours or whatever.

It's called Town of Salem, it's on steam. It is essentially this except there are a lot more role types and days only last like 120 seconds or something. So I came into this understanding how the roles work but not really knowing how to banter for 3 hours or whatever.

It's also filled with a lot of stupid people who are probably literal children, so I stopped playing.

ah cool

i have never been much into video games except sports games

but

i convinced my wife to let me buy an xbox as a gift to myself for impregnating her and i am playing skyrim now

oh man you guys i think i get gamergate now

sounds like WFU's dream setup

also i can play rocket league with friends now even though i'm abysmal

nothing like getting to hear a 12 year old call you the n word while they score goals on you repeatedly

ah cool

but

i convinced my wife to let me buy an xbox as a gift to myself for impregnating her and i am playing skyrim now

Skyrim is great. I mostly play sports video games honestly. Occasionally will play a game like COD or skyrim, but I am more 2k and FIFA

ah cool

but

Buy the witcher 3. Thank me later.

See you in a few months.

ah cool

but

I used to play a lot, back into 2K now with a quarantine career - but generally the PS4 is being used to play fortnite with a bunch of 10 year olds.

Ok, can we make sure gooner has some heat this round? I want to see him post real things on day 1. It would be like seeing a unicorn.

Back