• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

I have always been the youngest mafia player outside of okid on the Suque, but it sounds like D14 might have me beat.

You're around my age and joined this board in 2012? That's wild, but also kinda impressive

I think Rocket League is a perfect sports game. It ruined FIFA for me, impossible to go back to “will the opposing keeper inexplicably save everything this game?”

I’ve basically only played Apex Legends and RL for the past year. A lot of my internet friends switched to Warzone so I’ll play that with them but definitely prefer Apex.

Just get a better FIFA ultimate team keeper and stop complaining

***townie***

Because he made me cry real tears twice.

You're around my age and joined this board in 2012? That's wild, but also kinda impressive

I've been an active message board poster since around 2007 on an old KU board, I'm kind of a loser.

Please don’t make me do actual work for which I’m gainfully employed this week

Am I seriously the old guy in the club? This is what my life has devolved to?

Fuck mafia. I’m gonna go watch WW2 documentaries.

I think Rocket League is a perfect sports game. It ruined FIFA for me, impossible to go back to “will the opposing keeper inexplicably save everything this game?”

I’ve basically only played Apex Legends and RL for the past year. A lot of my internet friends switched to Warzone so I’ll play that with them but definitely prefer Apex.

I love Rocket League but I hit a ceiling pretty hard around Plat 3/Diamond 1. I am a good defensive player and can do basic aerial plays, but once I started going against the people that fly off walls and the ceiling and shit, I was toast.

Just get a better FIFA ultimate team keeper and stop complaining

Better.....worse.....doesn’t really matter. 80% of the shots on target get fed into an RNG that decides goal or no goal. My conversion rate on corners was like 1% after a few years of 45%. The game wildly swung back and forth between 12 and 19.

I've been an active message board poster since around 2007 on an old KU board, I'm kind of a loser.

So I'm trying to do math here. Were you in middle school in 2007? Regardless, I'm kinda shook by the experience gap here

I love Rocket League but I hit a ceiling pretty hard around Plat 3/Diamond 1. I am a good defensive player and can do basic aerial plays, but once I started going against the people that fly off walls and the ceiling and shit, I was toast.

Yeah, that’s exactly where I live.

So I'm trying to do math here. Were you in middle school in 2007? Regardless, I'm kinda shook by the experience gap here

I was in high school. I'm 27 now.

Can someone mod a game where the only form of communication allowed in thread is GIFs? Or maybe to make it reasonable you get 2 real words post a day and the rest GIFs? I'd ace that shit now that I know how to embed them

been done, always fun. Gifs and typed votes only

MAFIA AGAIN???!!!?!?2@!

Fuck this shit. Re-roll.

jk jk jk

Thank fuck that shit is over.

I just watched the 199 FA Cup Semi-Final Replay on MUTV.

***Gooner***

Vieira, whooooaaaaaooohhhh
Vieira, whooooaaaaaooohhhh
He gave Giggsy the ball
And Arsenal won fuck all

Experience gap? In what? Cashing social security checks?

Better.....worse.....doesn’t really matter. 80% of the shots on target get fed into an RNG that decides goal or no goal. My conversion rate on corners was like 1% after a few years of 45%. The game wildly swung back and forth between 12 and 19.

Haha I was just giving you a hard time. Certainly things in FIFA have been broken over time, corners and finesse shots being two of them. The keeper complaint just gets me because its not like every other player isn't also dealing with it. More shots on goal = more goals in the long run. Not in individual games always. But that's true of real soccer too

Man not being able to spite vote Gooner D1 now that I like him is hard for my mafia cover. And no Bern or any other fucktard either. Sheesh this is hard.

Back