• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

I used to play a lot, back into 2K now with a quarantine career - but generally the PS4 is being used to play fortnite with a bunch of 10 year olds.

Do you still play fortnite a lot? Have you checked out Warzone? It's very similar but COD graphics and no building

Ok, can we make sure gooner has some heat this round? I want to see him post real things on day 1. It would be like seeing a unicorn.

Sure thing bud

***switch to townie***

Ok, can we make sure gooner has some heat this round? I want to see him post real things on day 1. It would be like seeing a unicorn.

When did gooner become the volume poster? I feel like this is a new change to his repertoire.

hey anyone wanna do a february revolution with me

rommy

So, this was touched on last game, but am I the youngest here by a significant amount? Just don't want to unfairly call any of you #old

I'm 23

power rankings UPDATED and with new players

1. D14 - honestly terrified of noob14
2. GAt - mostly to apologize for the low ranking last game, GAT may in fact suck, but the double kill shot last game was really impresive
3. Da - honestly think we vote for him day 1 because he's omni-SK even if there is no SK this game he'll still figure out a way to be SK
4. Toog - didn't play last game, don't fuck this up and make me look bad toog
5. rommy - also drops a few spots after an early exit, can quickly regain his position with a big performance
6. tim - he's like da in that nobody ever votes for him but he's good and that's scary
7. gouda - tough break for gouda in a complete freefall after getting absolutely wrecked last game
8. Townie - i rule
9. Gooner - drops for absolutely no reason even though we're good now, teh games are just kinda getting stacked
10. dv7 - played really well last game but i personally think it was a complete fluke and he sucks and i saw through him the whole time
11. SD3 - womp womp
12. Wfu03 - you can't rage your way up my rankings, don't even try
13. mako - if he makes it to day 3 i will reconsider

No idea how I was #5 last game after COVID game debacle and then #9 after the game yesterday, but #9 in this game is actually probably right.

So, this was touched on last game, but am I the youngest here by a significant amount? Just don't want to unfairly call any of you #old

I'm 23

Everyone playing besides me and toog is late 20s to mid 30s. Except mako, he is an enigma.

think da is the oldest deac playing

followed by either dv7 or mako

me and tim are the same age

sd3 (think went to app?) but i think he's younger than us

dunno any of the terps or jhawks

Everyone playing besides me and toog is late 20s to mid 30s. Except mako, he is an enigma.

Oh ok, so not significantly at all. That helps paint a much clearer picture here for me for what is happening. Thanks.

I mean did you not read yesterday's game

When did gooner become the volume poster? I feel like this is a new change to his repertoire.

C9 game that just ended:

Who Posted?
Posts 116
Gooner
Posts 105
Gaterrapin
Posts 83
WhisperingEye

Covid game:

Who Posted?
Posts 323
Gooner
Posts 245
DaDeacs
Posts 177
Wakeforest22890

Avengers:
Modded

First Covid game:

Who Posted?
Posts 240
Gooner
Posts 223
DaDeacs
Posts 209
bym051d

I have always been the youngest mafia player outside of okid on the Suque, but it sounds like D14 might have me beat.

power rankings UPDATED and with new players

1. D14 - honestly terrified of noob14
2. GAt - mostly to apologize for the low ranking last game, GAT may in fact suck, but the double kill shot last game was really impresive
3. Da - honestly think we vote for him day 1 because he's omni-SK even if there is no SK this game he'll still figure out a way to be SK
4. Toog - didn't play last game, don't fuck this up and make me look bad toog
5. rommy - also drops a few spots after an early exit, can quickly regain his position with a big performance
6. tim - he's like da in that nobody ever votes for him but he's good and that's scary
7. gouda - tough break for gouda in a complete freefall after getting absolutely wrecked last game
8. Townie - i rule
9. Gooner - drops for absolutely no reason even though we're good now, teh games are just kinda getting stacked
10. dv7 - played really well last game but i personally think it was a complete fluke and he sucks and i saw through him the whole time
11. SD3 - womp womp
12. Wfu03 - you can't rage your way up my rankings, don't even try
13. mako - if he makes it to day 3 i will reconsider

God this hurts because it’s true.

Noob14 was a great addition.

C9 game that just ended:

Who Posted?
Posts 116
Gooner
Posts 105
Gaterrapin
Posts 83
WhisperingEye

Covid game:

Who Posted?
Posts 323
Gooner
Posts 245
DaDeacs
Posts 177
Wakeforest22890

Avengers:
Modded

First Covid game:

Who Posted?
Posts 240
Gooner
Posts 223
DaDeacs
Posts 209
bym051d

lol well when you list it all out like that

I think Rocket League is a perfect sports game. It ruined FIFA for me, impossible to go back to “will the opposing keeper inexplicably save everything this game?”

I’ve basically only played Apex Legends and RL for the past year. A lot of my internet friends switched to Warzone so I’ll play that with them but definitely prefer Apex.

Damn, Townie. The hits keep coming. I’m a young 38, bro.

Back