• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

It has taken me 4 games to realize 99 percent of everything everyone analyzes is bullshit. I just thought I was really, really slow. Which, I suppose by the amount of time it took me to figure that out, I am. Is that irony? I’m a shitty English teacher.

***switch to dv7***

That's the game mang. Analyzing what analysis is real (not necessarily correct but real from a civ) vs bs that rommy does is the whole.fucking.game

dv7 (1) - townie
townie (2) - dv7, Da
GAt (1) - gouda
mako (3) - romanov, GAt, deac14
gouda (1) - toog

romcom, I'm gonna need a full list of players along with their claims and claimed investigations

do it now

lol I hope I die as that proves what is what, but that means they can't which means I have to look at this shit through an overnight. Let's kill Gooner since we can't kill rommy and I can't deal with both in an overnight.

Also gat is mafia

lol I hope I die as that proves what is what, but that means they can't which means I have to look at this shit through an overnight. Let's kill Gooner since we can't kill rommy and I can't deal with both in an overnight.

Also gat is mafia

Gooner is dead bro

Also gat is mafia

annoying

i mean funniest possible turn to this game with 25 min left in round is toogs dumbtelling

Also gat is mafia

:sd3docrivers.gif:

romcom, I'm gonna need a full list of players along with their claims and claimed investigations

do it now

I'm not rom but here ya go

2. GAt
4. rommy: claims full cop
5. Da
6. mako
7. gouda
8. Townie: claims full vig
9. D14: claims one hit cop
10. dv7
11. tim: cleared by D14
13. Toog: cleared by rom

Also gat is mafia

tenor.gif

you bitches need to mount up. OR ELSE

Back