• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

Nah, read through most games - I get a lot of flack for posting a lot and being bantery, but generally outside of day 1 and the overnights I am pretty focused on the game. Except to QT who thinks I just bumble around the whole game.

Ok, so give me your reads on gouda, mako and dv7

No offense, but I don't know you, so I have no idea if that's true or not. The more you say it the less stock I'm going to put into that

Killing an IC is a pretty stupid move - not sure the value behind in. In most games, the IC lives until all the claims are out - even if mafia was trying to avoid a potential doctor, thats the last place to strike.

Killing an IC is a pretty stupid move - not sure the value behind in. In most games, the IC lives until all the claims are out - even if mafia was trying to avoid a potential doctor, thats the last place to strike.

But it seems like both you and gouda know that. And I'm not sure I'm buying that its dv7 AND mako. So I'm not using the IC thing in my thought process right now.

But it seems like both you and gouda know that. And I'm not sure I'm buying that its dv7 AND mako. So I'm not using the IC thing in my thought process right now.

Man that would be a fun mafia chat, mako is hilarious

***switch to MAKO***

This is also 3rd game of the week, so all bets are off - and my new goal in mafia is just to be as confusing as possible so that I can SON eagles the next time I'm mafia and he's civ

It is known

Ok, so give me your reads on gouda, mako and dv7

Gouda is usually impossible for me to read. He plays cocksure all the time, some people obviously get him, I don't which is why he was the first person I infected in the covid game. He seemed disinterested most of the game, which I think generally means he is civ, but thats more a piggyback from a romanov read than my own.

DV7 generally steps in it at some point as mafia - last game being an aberration. He hasn't stood out to me at all, and i had to look at the first page to remember he was playing last round. Not a ton of credit given for a day one vote of gooner, but the last minute switch to save him seems more clearing than anything else at this point in mafia. In this small of a game, I dont think you sacrifice there.

Mako had a couple of posts at the end of last round that seemed civ when he was being run up that I liked, the rest of his game has been off.

I think mako/gouda then DV7.

ICs are useless because no one will interact with you organically so you can't get reads. At least that's why I'm useless as an iC

I dont think its clearing of anybody in specific either

I miss Toogs. 14 cleared.

***gouda***

I hate this post. 3 minutes into the day with that vote, no explanation.

My gut says he did this to drive separation between himself and gouda.

That’s the only time I’ve been pressed. We got few fuckups left. You could’ve offed me a few rounds ago without an issue. Now it’s pretty close to game over. If 14 is cleared, I’m feeling Gouda.

Not going to lie, I was kinda hoping the maf would kill me so I didn't have to fucking do this. Tim I'd love to talk this through with you as the only confirmed other civ

The options are gouda, da, mako, and dv7.

This reads shit to me. His civ claim is unimpeachable though, right? Why again?

Switch to ***no vote***

Nothing’s lost with my death. Y’all are smart though. You may learn something.

what are your reads?

I did like 07 for mafia. I don’t now.

dv7? why did you cool off on him?

Posting pattern has differed from his prior mafia.

Also, I disemboweled a seagull and the entrails told me you were dirty.

This is the best play for the town. Lynch me. When I come up civ, you’ll be able to tell something about Townie being dirty or rommy being full of shit.

Just be gentle. Not in the face, huh. Can you give me that, Ton? Let me keep my eyes?

This whole exchange is what does it for me. Seems like he is trying to play the game and avoid a lynch while at the same time maintaining the vibe he has created for himself as a player.

Switch to ***no vote***

Nothing’s lost with my death. Y’all are smart though. You may learn something.

what are your reads?

I did like 07 for mafia. I don’t now.

dv7? why did you cool off on him?

Posting pattern has differed from his prior mafia.

Also, I disemboweled a seagull and the entrails told me you were dirty.

Because of the #math

Obviously only the last post is meant to be quoted there

I’m an English teacher. If I could do math I’d be doing something productive with my life. Break it down for me, junior.

you're doing a lot of work for a thursday game, I like it

I have HIGH HOPES

MCCxxxx - since there is an SK, there has to be another letter, so unless you are planning to claim it, deacon14 is 100%.

This post reads like you are throwing crap at anyone to see what sticks.

I don't wanna majo because I'd like to get reads on the other three of you (dv7 where you at?), but yeah, this is likely gonna start with mako.

Also tim you showing up at some point would be cool

Back