• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

I mean, obviously the mafia hit him too. And I now don't think we have a serial killer.

But all these permutations mess my head up so I don't know how many Cs Vs Rs Qs Ts or Ds there are.

K any other civ special needs to counter if they exist and it ends the game.

Assuming that doesn't happen dv is obviously confirmed

I didn't even know that would clear me when I claimed. Was just trying to give information. How do we know how many civ specials there are?

I don't like new things. Get off my lawn. And stop playing pokeapacman on the go.

There has to be at least one more. Setup is TT I believe (might be confirmed). VV from full vig fits that. Technically there could be another special on top of that but unlikely mathematically.

I chased a Snorlax around for 15 minutes tonight. Fed it a razz, threw a great ball, one wiggle then darted.

Uninstall

Also hoping Ryala is alive after the ER.

That said, doing an iso on him is painful. Almost all pokemon references.

is there no thought of a potential toogs/nonny save?

7 minutes left in day 1
toogs (4)
nonny (3)
doofus (2)

Ryala brings doofus up to 3 with 5 minutes left
rommy brings doofus to a tie with 2 minutes left
Da killshots doofus by switching off toogs

Original thought or maf thinking rommy's move would make civ Toog and civ Nonny look bad and maf slightly irritated it hasn't been raised as a thought

Also hoping Ryala is alive after the ER.

That said, doing an iso on him is painful. Almost all pokemon references.

Ryala is using rest today. Which I could've told you I should do, but now I'm an ER bill poorer for the same advice.

Vote count through post 417.

Code:
SD3 (1) - DV7

YTV - Ryala (stay safe), Boston, Eagles, SD3, Nonny

Original thought or maf thinking rommy's move would make civ Toog and civ Nonny look bad and maf slightly irritated it hasn't been raised as a thought

original thought and I still think it. just don't see why rommy would make that move unless he was trying to save someone. nonnys vote for goon yesterday is good but the past few games he has talked about dumbtelling as mafia which would explain his "gouda" vote

There has to be at least one more. Setup is TT I believe (might be confirmed). VV from full vig fits that. Technically there could be another special on top of that but unlikely mathematically.

CDMVVTT is the only setup that really makes sense

Back