• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

2. Ryala
4. Boston
7. Eagles
9. DV7 (civ)
12. SD3agles
13. Nonny

ryala is right I think, dv7 should just take a swing tonight, if we mislynch and dv7 hits a civ, we are still at 2-1.
2. Ryala
4. Boston
7. Eagles
9. DV7 (civ)
12. SD3agles
13. Nonny

ryala is right I think, dv7 should just take a swing tonight, worst case we are still at 2-1.

last word on it from me...

I didn't go back and look at the "T" list after assturtle was lynched to see how the godfather, roleblocker, and serial killer could all be in the game. that probably would have given me pause because that would be 1 "T" and I equally can't see 1 T drawn from 7 draws with half the numbers.

sorry retiredfunk

I mean he was died anyway and this way you are clear and get another hit tonight, could be worse.

So 6 people still alive right now.

2. Ryala
4. Boston
7. Eagles
9. DV7
12. SD3agles
13. Nonny

If we miss today and no vig shot, we're down to 3-1. If we miss again, mafia then makes a hit and they win at 1-1. Thus, DV7 should make a hit tonight as most likely he dies but I believe the hit should still go through. If we miss the lynch and the night hit, it is then 2-1 and we have the same amount of mislynches with a better chance of hitting mafia.

I think today we vote on 2 things. 1) Lynching mafia, 2) Who should DV7 hit?

DV7 will then most likely be hit tonight and if we miss on both, we have 3 people left with at least one or two of those people looking very civ.

Extremely civ: Nonny, DV7
Strong civ: Eagles
Sligth civ: Ryala
Neutral: Boston
Mafia lean: SD3

I'd ideally like to see SD3 and Boston as the lynch and vig hit targets for today. Wouldn't hate seeing Ryala as one but I feel better about the other two. I'd be very upset if we lynch or vig hit myself, DV7, or Eagles.

Dv - we're at even numbers so kill someone tonight if the lynch isn't Mafia. No downside to it.

I have a 930 meeting. May be back before 1030. Felt good about Gooner and rommy lynches. Don't have a great feel to this one.

***boston***

But it's with zero confidence so don't just vote that way because I did

So 6 people still alive right now.

2. Ryala
4. Boston
7. Eagles
9. DV7
12. SD3agles
13. Nonny

If we miss today and no vig shot, we're down to 3-1. If we miss again, mafia then makes a hit and they win at 1-1. Thus, DV7 should make a hit tonight as most likely he dies but I believe the hit should still go through. If we miss the lynch and the night hit, it is then 2-1 and we have the same amount of mislynches with a better chance of hitting mafia.

I think today we vote on 2 things. 1) Lynching mafia, 2) Who should DV7 hit?

DV7 will then most likely be hit tonight and if we miss on both, we have 3 people left with at least one or two of those people looking very civ.

Extremely civ: Nonny, DV7
Strong civ: Eagles
Sligth civ: Ryala
Neutral: Boston
Mafia lean: SD3

I'd ideally like to see SD3 and Boston as the lynch and vig hit targets for today. Wouldn't hate seeing Ryala as one but I feel better about the other two. I'd be very upset if we lynch or vig hit myself, DV7, or Eagles.

do not like you calling yourself extremely civ. also do not like you saying dv7 as a lynch candidate, literally no chance of that whatsoever.

nonny/sd3 should be the play today imo

Hadn't read that last Boston post. It's pretty good. Dunno who last maf is but need to vote in case I'm not back in time

do not like you calling yourself extremely civ. also do not like you saying dv7 as a lynch candidate, literally no chance of that whatsoever.

nonny/sd3 should be the play today imo
I called myself extremely civ because I know my role. Maybe I could have distinguished between the two but thought that was obvious enough.

I can't say you've played the same way you played with me as a mafia partner, but you have played slightly different. I'm hoping it's just you learning and trying to be a bit more active but not sure.

I'm going SD3. It could be inactive vanilla role but Gooner through a random vote on him early, his iso wasn't strong, he was the 4th (techincally third with my Gouda vote) on gooner and did it without giving any reason, and today he explained it was simply retaliatory.

And I think we use the vig hit on Boston (or SD3 if we lynch Boston).

***SD3***

I called myself extremely civ because I know my role. Maybe I could have distinguished between the two but thought that was obvious enough.

I can't say you've played the same way you played with me as a mafia partner, but you have played slightly different. I'm hoping it's just you learning and trying to be a bit more active but not sure.

don't like this post either. I am just as active/inactive in this game as I am in all the others.

off to a meeting, if I die this round, do nonny next

nonny

Vote count as of post 450.

Code:
SD3 (2) - DV7, Nonny
Boston (1) - Eagles
Nonny (1) - Boston

YTV - Ryala, SD3

I'm going SD3. It could be inactive vanilla role but Gooner through a random vote on him early, his iso wasn't strong, he was the 4th (techincally third with my Gouda vote) on gooner and did it without giving any reason, and today he explained it was simply retaliatory.

And I think we use the vig hit on Boston (or SD3 if we lynch Boston).

***SD3***
I didn't say it was simply retaliatory. His vote there tipped me onto him, thus why I mafia leaned him. I do not believe that's the definition of "simply retaliatory". Its called sd3agling

What has Eagles done to clear himself as civ?

Asking for a friend.

What has Eagles done to clear himself as civ?

Asking for a friend.
Voting history.

He and Rommy went against each other. Eagles was the one who first voted for rommy and led the charge late in the round when rommy had no other votes. He also was one of the early ones on gooner and quickly agreed with my post about voting him and subsequently did so.

Nonny

That'll look self preserving but I like him more than Boston to the Mafia and I know I'm civ.

Mod Note: Something came up at work. Might not be back at 10:30. Act like it's twilight at 10:31.

SD3 (2) - DV7, Nonny
Nonny (2) - Boston, SD3
Boston (1) - Eagles

YTV - Ryala

Back