• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Really is a weak effort between the two of you, SD3 and Boston. One is mafia, and the other is a lazy civ. Rather than do analysis and think about this logically, you both just go after the person who is going after you two.

Go look at post 376. Voting for me means you believe I made that post with Gooner as my teammate, and not only bussed but pushed quite early for his lynch. Not a play I make there as just not worth the risk. I'd bus early on when I know there wouldn't be momentum, not when there is a very solid argument and I know I've got a good chance of leading the lynch.

Really is a weak effort between the two of you, SD3 and Boston. One is mafia, and the other is a lazy civ. Rather than do analysis and think about this logically, you both just go after the person who is going after you two.

Go look at post 376. Voting for me means you believe I made that post with Gooner as my teammate, and not only bussed but pushed quite early for his lynch. Not a play I make there as just not worth the risk. I'd bus early on when I know there wouldn't be momentum, not when there is a very solid argument and I know I've got a good chance of leading the lynch.

I persoanlly think its Eagles, but voting that wouldn't have done me or us any good

BYM IS ABSENT SO LETS DO OT BETWEEN SD3 AND NONNY TIL 10:45:59AM. IM THE CAPTAIN NOW UNLESS SOMEONE FROM DEAD CHAT TAKES OVER

Boston, if you're a civ, switch to SD3 here. You at least know at least one other civ (DV7) is also on him.

dv7, you're a civ on a civ, switch to nonny who is probably also a civ, but less civ then me

SD3 (2) - DV7, Nonny
Nonny (2) - Boston, SD3
Boston (1) - Eagles

YTV - Ryala

OT BETWEEN SD3 AND NONNY ENDS in A LITTLE OVER 6 MINUTES

Boston is either mafia and not switching to kill SD3 (because he knows he'll then get hit by DV7) or playing a very, very bad civ game.

Hey guys, I'm back. OT will end at 10:45. It's supposed to be 10 minutes, but Rommy helped out and said longer.

also, eagles is going to make the endgame. 2-1 and eagles will be alive. that tells you all you need to know about who the remaining mafia is

Back