• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Original thought or maf thinking rommy's move would make civ Toog and civ Nonny look bad and maf slightly irritated it hasn't been raised as a thought
Yeah, I considered this as well. The logic does make sense and I noted I liked the process despite the wrong result. And it's either civ giving legit effort and just being wrong or another attempt at mafia throwing shade.

I didn't like Boston's early votes for me as well without much explanation.

original thought and I still think it. just don't see why rommy would make that move unless he was trying to save someone. nonnys vote for goon yesterday is good but the past few games he has talked about dumbtelling as mafia which would explain his "gouda" vote
Far from a dumbtell. My entire post was talking about AsesinoDeTortugas and then when I went to vote, my mind was thinking that was gouda and not gooner. That name has absolutely nothing to do with the name gooner and I still think is stupid.

From now on I'm going to call gooner Tort. Or maybe ADT. I think I'll go with Tort.

Wait, no it doesn't. Dv7 is claiming a VVV setup. That would mean CMVVVTT. Where does the lack of a hit last night come in then?

so you held off on making a hit until day 3 and then when you did you hit the person that hit a mafia?

yeah, I thought I had a 50/50 chance or better that timdunk was slow playing being the serial killer

Wait, no it doesn't. Dv7 is claiming a VVV setup. That would mean CMVVVTT. Where does the lack of a hit last night come in then?

Mafia also hit timdunk

dv7 said he hit the same person mafia did. if CMVVVTT, then dv7 claim is legit even if the hit doesn't make sense. if cdmvvtt, D should come out now and end the game.

Unless there is a possibility of a one-shot mafia vig (I haven't looked), DV7 can very easily prove his role if we ask him to.

Some rule confusion then, probably a discussion for post-game.

Is DV7 claiming he thought there was a possibility Timdunk is mafia and used his 1-shot bulletproof power on his teammate to gain credibility?

I'm also still not quite following why DV7 would want to have hit timdunk last night?

Didn't think it was likely that three 76-85 numbers were pulled from 1-100 during 7 random draws so I thought he was a serial killer and picking and choosing the spots to kill.

DV7 is left alone, any GF setup makes his claim counterable and ends the game. Its not suuuuuuuuper weird for him to have hit timdunk, but that's not the point.

With evens (I've been wrong about someone else, someone tell me if we don't have 6 left), if we miss and hit a civ, we'd want DV7 to swing at an unknown tonight to bring the end game to 2-1.

he says he thought timd was SK which doesn't make sense really but unless there is a D counterclaim, dv7 is legit.

Kinda makes sense. Timdunk claiming 1 letter as an SK to explain a night's extra hit is exactly a SK claim. He used the hit in a civ way obviously, but he would have been a SK candidate if we had to go down that path.

he says he thought timd was SK which doesn't make sense really but unless there is a D counterclaim, dv7 is legit.

last word on it from me...

I didn't go back and look at the "T" list after assturtle was lynched to see how the godfather, roleblocker, and serial killer could all be in the game. that probably would have given me pause because that would be 1 "T" and I equally can't see 1 T drawn from 7 draws with half the numbers.

sorry retiredfunk

Back