• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Though civs won, we shouldn't have even had a chance. I credit that to our skills as individual ballers (save for gooner the no-show fuckboi)

good game no one

Lotta sour coming from mafia.

Why should you never have had a chance? You killed the cop before any investigations. The civ vig tried to make two civ kills for you. You guys were in a great spot w/ regards to specials.

Though civs won, we shouldn't have even had a chance. I credit that to our skills as individual ballers (save for gooner the no-show fuckboi)

Game starting on Tuesday instead of Monday fucked me. I go to play soccer on Tuesdays right at 1 ET and always miss that deadline. By the time I got back around 3 ET, I was already fucked.

BTdubs - Setup was CVVVMTT

1-shot Cop
1-shot Vig
Vig
IC
Goon
Roleblocker
Godfather

Game starting on Tuesday instead of Monday fucked me. I go to play soccer on Tuesdays right at 1 ET and always miss that deadline. By the time I got back around 3 ET, I was already fucked.

Gooner, just stop, you are a no-show fuckboi, it is known.

Not to say I wasn't by far our worst player. Just unfortunate for me.

A break from Mafia is needed. I move Aug 1, and have nothing to do for two weeks after that, so I think I'll try to write a nice theme game that everyone loves and see if we can get some life back into these games.

Read nothing, went on gut from remembering the boston bandwagons. And cause fuck David Ortiz.

Not to say I wasn't by far our worst player. Just unfortunate for me.

A break from Mafia is needed. I move Aug 1, and have nothing to do for two weeks after that, so I think I'll try to write a nice theme game that everyone loves and see if we can get some life back into these games.

No! Do a basic game on Aug 1 and a theme the following week. I'll be on vacation the week of the 1st.

Back