• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Lotta sour coming from mafia.

Why should you never have had a chance? You killed the cop before any investigations. The civ vig tried to make two civ kills for you. You guys were in a great spot w/ regards to specials.

Rommy got caught for his self-pres and punished via vig.

Gooner got caught by his overall tone and not being involved in the Rommy vote.

And Boston didn't do near enough to clear himself, as noted by Ryala and I are both voting for him at the end. Not to mention, had he actually switched to kill SD3 and DV7 still hits Eagles, it's a very different final day.

And Boston didn't do near enough to clear himself, as noted by Ryala and I are both voting for him at the end. Not to mention, had he actually switched to kill SD3 and DV7 still hits Eagles, it's a very different final day.

your argument still don't doesn't make sense. ryala admitted to not reading the thread. had I switched to sd3, who knows what dv7 would have done? assuming the same thing, itd still be the same trio at the end, ryala would still vote for me and no chance you vote for concussed ryala

i was caught before that. timdunk made the stolid play of icing me overnight since i killed toogs without claiming (shame on me)

your argument still don't doesn't make sense. ryala admitted to not reading the thread. had I switched to sd3, who knows what dv7 would have done? assuming the same thing, itd still be the same trio at the end, ryala would still vote for me and no chance you vote for concussed ryala

Ryala might've been lying to look cool. The kids these days call it "cheesing."

credit to timdunk for taking the shot at me though, that saved you guys at the end and bought you a day, which alloweed you to win the game

Lotta sour coming from mafia.

Why should you never have had a chance? You killed the cop before any investigations. The civ vig tried to make two civ kills for you. You guys were in a great spot w/ regards to specials.

No-Regrats-Tatoo.jpg

I'm just saying in the thread I stated exactly why you as mafia would not entertain making a switch. Your best hope is that RNG killed me and then DV7 would have to kill one of you two. I can't imagine you thought there was any chance DV7 would hit Eagles.

Had RNG actually killed me and the final 3 would have been you, ryala and SD3!? Oh heavens

credit to timdunk for taking the shot at me though, that saved you guys at the end and bought you a day, which alloweed you to win the game
Kind of. Had he not made that hit, we wouldn't have had DV7 make a night vig killing Eagles. Still a big kill by Tim but think the days would have evened out.

I admitted in chatzy to want rng to hit you but I also thought dv7 would hit eagles if not me.
You thought DV7 would hit Eagles? How so?

He made one post responding to why is Eagles clear saying something like "he's not" and that's it. I was absolutely shocked when I read what happened.

So any themes anyone wants to see? I'm currently reading the GoT series for the first time, but that's an Eagles thing. I could go something like Harry Potter, LotR, Greek/Roman mythology, The Dark Knight, Christopher Nolan's Greatest Hits, really anything.

Put ideas here

I think Captain Brain Swell is the real hero here, putting his life on the line to hammer home a civ win. Takes a lot of courage to do that and take time away from potentially killing yourself with pokemans.

So any themes anyone wants to see? I'm currently reading the GoT series for the first time, but that's an Eagles thing. I could go something like Harry Potter, LotR, Greek/Roman mythology, The Dark Knight, Christopher Nolan's Greatest Hits, really anything.

Put ideas here

i like it, do a Memento theme

LEEEEROYYYYY JENKINNNNNSSSSSS

really, i just didn't want a possible maf eagles around in the end game to win it.

Back