• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

So any themes anyone wants to see? I'm currently reading the GoT series for the first time, but that's an Eagles thing. I could go something like Harry Potter, LotR, Greek/Roman mythology, The Dark Knight, Christopher Nolan's Greatest Hits, really anything.

Put ideas here

If someone could write up Sherlock, that would be cool.

I'm going to start working on a thing. Need to take my time and make sure I do it right though.

I believe you, just curious what made you think that? I didn't expect it at all.

was hoping he would be thinking along the lines of sd3 (Why is he still alive?), people had been asking why he was clear, and mostly cause dv7 loves to swing for the fences. You rightly pointed out answers to the first two but you cant stop that third one from happening.

was hoping he would be thinking along the lines of sd3 (Why is he still alive?), people had been asking why he was clear, and mostly cause dv7 loves to swing for the fences. You rightly pointed out answers to the first two but you cant stop that third one from happening.
Very true; fair enough

Seriously, what is wrong with you guys. These bears are fucking sweet.

i almost just passed out from a shit. at a client site. had to go dry off

knight, i need you

Last edited:
thanks for giving me vig power, bym

next time im just gonna go on a rampage

First time I haven't been vanilla civ (or the closest thing to it) in like eight games. THE POWER.

Yeah thanks bym. Glad I wasn't the last mod

i blame the mafia apathy on the world championships

It's cyclical. Shit happens.

People play a bunch for the first time in a while. People who haven't played in a while get excited so there are multiple games a week. At the same time people start to snipe and get pissy with each other as a result of all of that. People get irritated and need a break from the people they're playing with & other people get burned out from playing so often.

Take a few weeks, let people chill, and it'll refresh itself.

Ya'll got anymore of them mafia games?

Thought you were out for a bit. >.>

I respect everyone else's need for a break. I feel like I haven't played in FOREVER though.

Back