• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

well i may run a breakfast foods mafia game. it's hard to top the randomness of a cruise ship mafia but i will try

Pork Roll Egg & Cheese
Pop Tarts
European Charcuterie plate
Booberry - because its the best cereal (I will accept chocolate lucky charms too)

ryalamans

i got your beer. shits good. 4/5 beers made it. one broke in transit (the berliner weisse). THANKS BRAH

So I have a bike and I'm still thinking of buying the annual citi bike membership - just for the convenience - it's $125 - yay or nay? Subplot - how long till I die from getting run over because I'm oblivious on the road?

So I have a bike and I'm still thinking of buying the annual citi bike membership - just for the convenience - it's $125 - yay or nay? Subplot - how long till I die from getting run over because I'm oblivious on the road?

What are the benefits?

What are the benefits?

There are like 200 different places around the city where they have stops where you can drop off or pick up a bike at any time - its a convenience issue instead of walking/cabbing/training. Like, there is a stop outside my building, I could grab a bike, and be at work in about 20 minutes, super sweaty - or I could walk and take the train, roughly 25-30 minutes, or I could pay and take a cab $17.

The bike just seems like fun, except for the whole riding in traffic thing.

Back