• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

There are like 200 different places around the city where they have stops where you can drop off or pick up a bike at any time - its a convenience issue instead of walking/cabbing/training. Like, there is a stop outside my building, I could grab a bike, and be at work in about 20 minutes, super sweaty - or I could walk and take the train, roughly 25-30 minutes, or I could pay and take a cab $17.

The bike just seems like fun, except for the whole riding in traffic thing.

Cyclists don't have to obey the rules of the road. That's part of the agreement.

I'm with Da. I'm not a big potato chip fan though.

I do love pretzels.

I'm with Da. I'm not a big potato chip fan though.

I do love pretzels.

Agreed - I don't eat them all the time, just seems like every time I have the option its salt & vinegar. Pretzels are solid - all types, pretzel rolls are awesome.

Never been a huge fan - my son exclusively eats cheddar or bbq, its not like they are bad or anything - speaking of, is there technically a bad tasting potato chip?

qfnx6Lk.jpg

This seems to be the common response, people either love or hate them.

Do you dislike them because you have no taste buds or is it because you are second in the human centipede chain?

They'd probably taste better that way.

I'm OK with a margarita on the rocks

Correct, no one drinks frozen unless they are forced to at a bottomless brunch.

Also, ask for an extra shot of tequila, makes it much better, maybe even ryalalalalaman would like it, assuming he is over his massive head wound.

Back