• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

You are both here. Present your cases please

Mako, bet Blue votes for me.

Mako, admittedly, I always make endgame cause I'm dumb, but the only evidence you need is look at the night kills and then look at Blue's SK speculation posts after the 1030 deadline this morning.

Rommy and Gooner (plz kill me) called it

I'm civ. Have been from day 1.

I'm in the pick between mafia and SK.

I'm afraid if I don't MAKE you vote for him, you'll prob David Carradine yourself (like Gooner) from the backlash you'll receive postgame, which... ruins our chances of running games later.. so long story short, don't fuck this up.

I mean, there’s a reason I’m alive in like 90 percent of endgames and I don’t think it’s because people overwhelmingly respect my critical thinking skills.

I think gooner is the SK. He was MIA, hence no second kill.

Lmao, Mako, kill this motherfucker

Either that’s a level 7 dumbtell reverse 180 clear attempt or I mean.

Blue, darling. Gooner is dead.

Blue you got like 30 mins to do some real pretty talking.

Mako, it's simple. He left us alive because he knows I Hammer home the fact he's a baboon, but he got too cute with the speculation posts regarding SK play that he's now trying to play it back like he's dumb and confused cause he expects you'll fall for it

So rommy claimed SK, but isn't SK and the SK didn't hit last night? Or did the SK and mafia double tap rom? I could see that happening.

It's pretty obvious that mafia would benefit if SK were gone. Not sure there is any logic where killing a fake SK benefits the real SK.

Maybe, maybe not. Mafia could have hit Rom and luck boxed onto the RB of the real SK. The odds of putting the RB on the real SK would be pretty high. Only a few to pick from.

We go from THAT, to THIS:

I think gooner is the SK. He was MIA, hence no second kill.

Good job, great effort.

OK. Just kill me and let the SK and mafia fight it out.

I 100% endorse that dumbtell by Blue though. Couldn't have crafted anything better myself

Back