• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

So rommy claimed SK, but isn't SK and the SK didn't hit last night? Or did the SK and mafia double tap rom? I could see that happening.

It's pretty obvious that mafia would benefit if SK were gone. Not sure there is any logic where killing a fake SK benefits the real SK.

Maybe, maybe not. Mafia could have hit Rom and luck boxed onto the RB of the real SK. The odds of putting the RB on the real SK would be pretty high. Only a few to pick from.

Then you would’ve won. Aren’t we the only 2 alive now? People just having a laugh at how slow I am now?

Dude, I'm not mafia. Toog is slow or something

Also, if I were mafia, you'd be dead

Y’all are cold blooded. Gg tic. Should’ve just stayed blue even after that gooner post.

that was great. you guys never figuring out the setup was awesome

I want to see deadchat so I know who to hold grudges against forever.

that the civs lose a 2 maf game with an extra civ is.....something

I want to see deadchat so I know who to hold grudges against forever.

1)sd3 vanilla civ died day 1

2)tic
3)da
4)gouda vanilla civ died day 2
5)bym mafia goon died day 3
6)deacon14 IC died night 1
7)diggler vanilla civ died night 2
8)mako
9)ddd vanilla civ died night 2
10)gooner
11)romcom vanilla died night 3
12)tim
13)blue
14)juice 1 shot cop died night 1

Tic convincing me that blue was a secret mafia genius is pretty stellar work. Rommy, sorry I wasted your amazing play.

Im sorry to my team, I have excuses, but I shouldnt have missed the first couple of days. Also, I know it was in thread and in the title, but how do you end days at 1:30 and 4:30 the first day and then just decide its 1 PM the next day. Not sure I should have been AA'd for odd-moding.

Im sorry to my team, I have excuses, but I shouldnt have missed the first couple of days. Also, I know it was in thread and in the title, but how do you end days at 1:30 and 4:30 the first day and then just decide its 1 PM the next day. Not sure I should have been AA'd for odd-moding.

That is the least of my fuckups, like having chlamydia with one's syph and superaids

All good, life happens.

Back