• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Does Tejas stick his neck out as mafia or SK to killshot between 2 civs? I doubt it.

To maybe have someone like you clear him, I think he might. He was very jumpy D1 and somewhat manic. Mostly voting to get folks talking tho.

Weird thing to say given there is no guarantee of an SK. Are you the SK manning?

very unlikely a civ vig makes a kill early like that, also they would have claimed by now. Very low chance of a vig and even lower of a chance to have a full vig. civ toogs doesn't try to figure the game out, civ toogs is lazy. Look at the game he was the IC a while back

if he's one shot he's spent and his claim works itself out, but we have info on a role

if he's multi shot and claims one shot he may earn more investigations by people believing he's spent

if he's multi shot and claims just generic unspecified # of shots cop d2 with a dead doctor that's dumb

I'm not knight or rommy or even gooner or sd3. My claim is what it is. I would never come out there if I had more investigations regardless of the doc getting hit were I something else. I figured as a civ, helping narrow the pool and adding info to the town was the right play. Sorry if it wasn't.

very unlikely a civ vig makes a kill early like that, also they would have claimed by now. Very low chance of a vig and even lower of a chance to have a full vig. civ toogs doesn't try to figure the game out, civ toogs is lazy. Look at the game he was the IC a while back

you ever play c9++ with me before bucko?

I'm not knight or rommy or even gooner or sd3. My claim is what it is. I would never come out there if I had more investigations regardless of the doc getting hit were I something else. I figured as a civ, helping narrow the pool and adding info to the town was the right play. Sorry if it wasn't.

I agree with your play

Vote count as of #608

Toogs (2) – Townie, manning
Gooner (2) – Tejas, Bym
Tejas (1) – Parlay
Townie (1) – Da
Mako (1) – gouda

YTV- Gooner, toogs, mako

PM me with any mistakes

Incredibly unlikely we have a vig since they would have opened the round claiming one of their kills, 99.9% it's an SK. Which means CDTXXXX or CDTTTX because gouda wouldn't be lying about being RB'd unless there was a RB'er in the game on his team.

parlay is claimed special, gouda is super backburnered for his RB claim. I don't think toogs is mafia, I don't think jhawk is mafia. I'm not mafia. So the pool for me is Townie/Tejas/Da/bym/mako. And Townie is where my gut says to go because wtf was that vote switch with 5 min left.

What a silly thing to say

Not really. Game earlier in week you did absolutely nothing and basically said you didn't care to solve it as a vanilla civ

Now you are interested. So either the game has passed you by and Byms game was too complicated for you (which it wasn't really complicated at all, even dv7 figured it out eventually), or you are all the sudden interested because you are anti civ

Back