• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

***Townie***

Next would be bym for me.

Incredibly unlikely we have a vig since they would have opened the round claiming one of their kills, 99.9% it's an SK. Which means CDTXXXX or CDTTTX because gouda wouldn't be lying about being RB'd unless there was a RB'er in the game on his team.

Right - that means likely have 4 bads with 10 left.

Btw bym pointing out the Tejas killshot "doubt he would do that as civ" + Tejas defending it himself rustles all of the jimmies. Seems too cute.

Btw bym pointing out the Tejas killshot "doubt he would do that as civ" + Tejas defending it himself rustles all of the jimmies. Seems too cute.

Is it ok to kill the last mod yet? Also people jump on toogs with me

jumping on toogs sounds like a good way to get your ass beat

I would like to see a mako vs townie fight to the death

Not really. Game earlier in week you did absolutely nothing and basically said you didn't care to solve it as a vanilla civ

Now you are interested. So either the game has passed you by and Byms game was too complicated for you (which it wasn't really complicated at all, even dv7 figured it out eventually), or you are all the sudden interested because you are anti civ

I literally said I had no desire to figure it out last game. C9 is easy to figure out and I have more time.

The tingles of me not wanting someone I think isn't a civ to die?

I hope you're mafia.

Think gooner and Gouda and toogs are baddies

Gooner flipping out about a late switch to vote for ~checks notes~ neither of top two civs is funny

Back