• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Think gooner and Gouda did a poetry with the rb play

Gooner is saying that you suck townie

But he is not saying why you are mafia

What part of the game are you in gooner I spent a very long time thieving

I'm doing a little bit of everything. I've played through Skyrim numerous times but generally in a pretty linear way. Now I'm doing a bunch of the side quests I've neglected and trying to utilize skills that I mostly haven't in the past (mostly non-healing/destruction magic + heavy armor).

Well it's one or the other. Either he sucks and that was an SD3 level horrendous D1 play or he's mafia and decided to make a shitstorm at the deadline.

I already did but I will make this utterly clear for you. This is an updated vote count from right after your switch. There are literally 11 players within 1 vote of being in the tie or in the lead. With 5 min left in a round. If you don't understand why that is a truly HORRENDOUS idea, then I can't help you. And not only did you create that situation, but you brought a new player into play that had zero votes. Your vote literally did nothing productive and had the potential to cause a fuckshow at the deadline.

Guess you can’t help me then

I can handle that

But also the person I was voting for and switched died anyway so he should chill

Well it's one or the other. Either he sucks and that was an SD3 level horrendous D1 play or he's mafia and decided to make a shitstorm at the deadline.

Lol come on

I can handle that

But also the person I was voting for and switched died anyway so he should chill

Honestly that's the only thing that remotely gives me pause is that dv7 was vanilla and RSF was vanilla so why would you do that. But I know you're not stupid and I don't think you're bad at mafia so I'm stuck on it.

Gooner maybe you need to go outside for a walk

Gooner maybe you need to go outside for a walk

I'm going to make lunch and do that. When I get back I'll probably switch to bym.

Honestly that's the only thing that remotely gives me pause is that dv7 was vanilla and RSF was vanilla so why would you do that. But I know you're not stupid and I don't think you're bad at mafia so I'm stuck on it.

Cause I’m vanilla and don’t know shit about shit but wanted to vote for someone I thought was mafia more than those two guys simple as that

Vote count as of #673

Toogs (2) – Townie, manning
Gooner (2) – Tejas, Bym
Townie (2) – Da, Gooner
Tejas (2) – Parlay, Mako
Mako (1) – gouda

YTV- toogs

PM me with any mistakes

You did lots of directing movement and callouts around deadline. On two flipped civs. I dont like

"Why would maf do that instead of just letting someone else do it?" - Tejas (paraphrased)

We really ok with Toogs having the killshot here?

Back