• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Gooner, I was scrolling through twitter feed and found this. I need to understand if your marriage is actually to someone in this skyrim place

The tingles of me not wanting someone I think isn't a civ to die?

I hope you're mafia.

Sorry, I mistyped. You said you doubted he'd do that as mafia + then he came in with similar justification. Seems a little too on the nose.

Gooner, I was scrolling through twitter feed and found this. I need to understand if your marriage is actually to someone in this skyrim place

loooooool that's too perfect.

What part of the game are you in gooner I spent a very long time thieving

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DaDeacs again.

Is this because you think you are being caught with bad logic?

If I’m mafia I just kill a known non mafia there

There were people saying right there at the end that mafia wasn’t moving because they were happy and then I moved and people were NOT HAPPY

If I’m mafia I just kill a known non mafia there

There were people saying right there at the end that mafia wasn’t moving because they were happy and then I moved and people were NOT HAPPY

It's the manner of the switch and the lateness of the switch that is much worse than the switch itself. "I want someone else to make the decision" and creating a situation where literally anyone in the game except for like 3 people could be put in the tie with one vote with FIVE MINUTES LEFT is terrible.

It's the manner of the switch and the lateness of the switch that is much worse than the switch itself. "I want someone else to make the decision" and creating a situation where literally anyone in the game except for like 3 people could be put in the tie with one vote with FIVE MINUTES LEFT is terrible.

Say why

What are you talking about, that didn't answer anything

I already explained on Gouda last round when I voted for him

Toogs is bad and you are also bad

Da may be bad

Basically if you think I’m bad you’re bad

It's not helpful but I cooled on townie .69% because of how that went down

Vote count as of #546

DV7 (2) - toogs, RSF
Townie (2)– Gouda, DV7
RSF (2) – parlay, Tejas
SD3 (1) – Manning
Bym (1) - Gooner
Gooner (1) - Da
Parlay (1) – Bym
Mako (1) – SD3
Tejas (1) – Mako
Gouda (1) – Townie

YTV- None

5 min until deadline

PM me with any mistakes

I already did but I will make this utterly clear for you. This is an updated vote count from right after your switch. There are literally 11 players within 1 vote of being in the tie or in the lead. With 5 min left in a round. If you don't understand why that is a truly HORRENDOUS idea, then I can't help you. And not only did you create that situation, but you brought a new player into play that had zero votes. Your vote literally did nothing productive and had the potential to cause a fuckshow at the deadline.

I already did but I will make this utterly clear for you. This is an updated vote count from right after your switch. There are literally 11 players within 1 vote of being in the tie or in the lead. With 5 min left in a round. If you don't understand why that is a truly HORRENDOUS idea, then I can't help you. And not only did you create that situation, but you brought a new player into play that had zero votes. Your vote literally did nothing productive and had the potential to cause a fuckshow at the deadline.

Gooner is right about this

But I still think Gooner is mafia

Back