• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia wins

To be fair, I was surprised when you revealed he was a civ. I thought he was a trolling SK. So I was under the impression I could not win. So I didn't throw anything.

oh, well then an apology, and a bucket full of lols. If SK he wins if he hits last night. I guess you thought he took BPV?

Great game, Smudge!

I really don't know how you people wiffed on Nonny so badly. He was pretty much the only one I was 100% sure of.

Great game, Smudge!

I really don't know how you people wiffed on Nonny so badly. He was pretty much the only one I was 100% sure of.

Thanks. And thanks Toogs for running.

I have you guys the rest of mafia on a platter and still we walked. Gouda should be proud, I followed your path.

Nonny needs a medal for that game

That being said he should have died Day 1 or 2 at latest

I'm the worst. I'm so sorry. I won't play anymore. Worst week ever. I know nothing of alignments. I hate life. This post has no bearing on anything besides my awful existence. I beg toot for forgiveness.

I'm the worst. I'm so sorry. I won't play anymore. Worst week ever. I know nothing of alignments. I hate life. This post has no bearing on anything besides my awful existence. I beg toot for forgiveness.

Keep at it or I'll hate you forever. I'll be in Raleigh sometime and expect to meet for beer.

Amazing play from gooner there at the end to take such a gargantuan dump on the landfill this game was that it is all post game has been about. Consider it an honor bro.

In other news, doofus going postal @ toogs was a highlight. I like to see such unadulterated passion. Keep up the good work chief.

All in all, surprising maf win considering nonny had major heat d1, smidge couldve gone full smidge, and blue is still new. Might be time to move smidge up in the tiering. Somewhere north of the gooner class after his poor outting today.

:)

that doesn't make it better; grow up crybaby

Toogs (correct) usage of a semicolon in his (correct) insult @ gooner may be the most hilarious and most ogboards-mafia thing in postgame

POSTGAMES BACK BABY

Just think.

A mafia of Nonny, who should have died D1, Blue who go knows what he was doing an Smidge won. Not only that I had no heat the whole game.

Idk how that happened.
I would love to see dead chat

Just think.

A mafia of Nonny, who should have died D1, Blue who go knows what he was doing an Smidge won. Not only that I had no heat the whole game.

Idk how that happened.

You played well man

Just think.

Idk how that happened.

Not to downplay your game, but Damo, Boston and I won as mafia before.

Just think.

Idk how that happened.

I put your stats from todays game into the spreadsheet and it says you scored 28 in standard and 35 in PPR. Helluva game bro. Now put together a season of champion

Back