• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia wins

I put your stats from todays game into the spreadsheet and it says you scored 28 in standard and 35 in PPR. Helluva game bro. Now put together a season of champion

Danke.
How exactly do you "score" mafia

I put your stats from todays game into the spreadsheet and it says you scored 28 in standard and 35 in PPR. Helluva game bro. Now put together a season of champion

Gooner scored -4 with a fumble, an int, and two sacks, going 7/24 for 52 yards and no tds

Im kidding

Last time we tried to score mafia,it died. So we dont do that anymore.

I should have known.

As I said last end game of you were to coach me there would be no stopping us

Wow, what a game. I'm pretty sure Toogs just doesn't like me and decided how can I make this the most ridiculous game for Nonny? Let's go 0T and pair Nonny with Smidge and a second-timer.

Smidge made a helluva game out of bussing his teammates the entire time. But that worked out well because we knew blue was in over his head and rarely am I ever making it to end-game.

And I know it was a point of contention but not once did I vote for a teammate. For a while, I never even acknowledged the existence of Smidge.

And trying to think through if all 0Ts are this ridiculous or if this was just one of the most town-favorable roles.

I guess the more C's you have, the greater advantage to town.

I was very close to getting Smidge to claim masons with me right out of the gate (once IC was announced and no one else claimed masons). Don't think it's a +EV move but think it would have led to a very fun and interesting game.

Oh come on. Give me a TD for getting Nonny.
That was one of the craziest 30 minutes to end a round I remember. Both civ specials come out at the same time with 25 minutes to go, neither having a truly clear story.

The play has to be for both civ specials to come out at the beginning of the round, or at least with far more time than just 30 minutes.

This all goes without saying i scored a -1*(3 + rhode island)^2 last game claiming cop day 2 as a watcher when smidge was prob gonna get lynched anyway

apologies for screwing up tejas' role, that hurt civs a lot. Also sorry I couldn't hack the deadline this morning but my god doofus get a grip. There were several borderline angle shots by civs--yours was the worst. Yes I could have AA'd your cop and angel too.

Sad the first zero T in history was blemished but it ended up close.

I don't think the mafia is strong enough in zero T but if you give them a 4th, they know the setup. I think 1 and 0 should be the same, with a SK

Run a better game or don't run one at all.

No list of players (Tejas angle shot like 3 posts in)
Fucking up tejas role caused a change in play
Gouda has several statements that could've easily been killed too (discussing fucking vote counts by himself and knight)
asking in the damn thread for vote counts instead of mafia or dead chat

Yes I angleshot but the game was so poorly run I didn't think you would actually kill anybody out of it. Do better.

That was one of the craziest 30 minutes to end a round I remember. Both civ specials come out at the same time with 25 minutes to go, neither having a truly clear story.

The play has to be for both civ specials to come out at the beginning of the round, or at least with far more time than just 30 minutes.

And that is why I was so done with this game after that.

Gouda has several statements that could've easily been killed too (discussing fucking vote counts by himself and knight)

Yes I angleshot but the game was so poorly run I didn't think you would actually kill anybody out of it. Do better.

raw

Also, quit being salty, doofus. toogs ran two games in a row. You run the next one.

I get the salt but you took it farther and toogs is a purist. You played well. We both tempted fate but I don't say gods name or bring up god and chatzy because that really isn't fair. I know your intent wasn't bad but he's within his rights and toogs is crotchety you gotta be careful. I'd have posted too but you gotta move on he's a fair mod.

I'm probably over salty about it for sure. Just thought others angle shot too

Sorry I didn't contribute much. I had a hard time re orienting my thinking to the other side. Didn't expect to be mafia my second game.

Thanks for running, toogs.

Knight also went from all over manning to clearing him from a post that was made after deadline. Toogs is definitely a purist but he was fairly lenient overall this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back, full cop, one-time cop, full doctor, full RB, and one-time vig is ridiculous for civ powers.

The night that Gouda was hit twice, we RBd Tim because we thought he was likely civ special (mainly Doctor) but couldn't pull trigger on killing him over Gouda. Had we just hit Tim there, woulda been quite the anticlimactic ending and win for mafia with the one-shot vig ending it by killing the cop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back