• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia wins

Did any other night specials come into play? Who did Gouda investigate each night? Who was JTP protecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably over salty about it for sure. Just thought others angle shot too

I get it. I don't really understand god yet either but saying that god should have just talked to mafia in maf chat instead of the game thread had a lot of implications. It's pretty clearing. Because it is such an honest response. Can't do it. I think you'll agree after reading this

Looking back, full cop, one-time cop, full doctor, full RB, and one-time vig is ridiculous for civ powers.

The night that Gouda was hit twice, we RBd Tim because we thought he was likely civ special (mainly Doctor) but couldn't pull trigger on killing him over Gouda. Had we just hit Tim there, woulda been quite the anticlimactic ending and win for mafia with the one-shot vig ending it by killing the cop.

Thanks for being the 9th person to say I played the perfect line between potential lynch and greatest player that ever lived.

Also checked Jhawk, then Tim, then jtp. Trying to figure out the hodors that I thought would never get night hit. Why did you kill Jhawk?

Wish I knew how I would have played that game as vanilla. Honestly think I'd have played it worse. Though anything other than what I did would have beeen worse.

Also checked Jhawk, then Tim, then jtp. Trying to figure out the hodors that I thought would never get night hit. Why did you kill Jhawk?

Special hunting. I wanted to gun Doofus or knight and Nonny wanted jhawk.

Complaining about modding is like a homeless person complaining about the food at the homeless shelter. Mods run games for fucking free. Get a life you cockass. This is the one issue ill actually tell you to fuck off about and truly mean it.

Suck your own dick doofus. Stop complaining about charity

Wait, you're not getting paid when you mod? Did you share your venmo?

1) He looked the cleanest of just about everyone, mainly based off voting pattern but also his post after night was very clearing (the one Knight went 180 on him)
2) There was a chance he was a cop given his early interest in me and then continuing to push day 2
3) We were very confident we could get Knight lynched the next day

It wasn't the fact that it was a night post. It was the content. Mafia Jhawk never scolds for death of claimed specials.

I think its time to accept that jhawk never "never" does anything.

I'll take the L on this one.

Apologies for getting worked up. I do appreciate you modding. Just frustrated with the outcome.

Did any other night specials come into play? Who did Gouda investigate each night? Who was JTP protecting?

The specials and the hits were almost all on nillas

n1 n2 n3 n4
Cop gouda jhawk tim
1-cop rom gooner
doctor jtp gouda tic gooner tim
1-vig tim NOSHOW kill gouda
1-blocker tejas dead
ic tic

n1 n2
GF blue
RB nonny rb doofus rb knight rb tim
goon smidge kill rommy manning gouda jtp

Anyone know how to format that? Also here is the RNG

69 d
84 v
52 c
97 b
51 c
89 m
52 c

Looking back, full cop, one-time cop, full doctor, full RB, and one-time vig is ridiculous for civ powers.

The night that Gouda was hit twice, we RBd Tim because we thought he was likely civ special (mainly Doctor) but couldn't pull trigger on killing him over Gouda. Had we just hit Tim there, woulda been quite the anticlimactic ending and win for mafia with the one-shot vig ending it by killing the cop.

It's definitely OP. It should basically never happen but I think there has to be a SK there. Or maybe even allow the 4th mafia member and just have that be their advantage knowing there were zero T. Not worth dwelling on I suppose because it almost never happens.

I'll take the L on this one.

Apologies for getting worked up. I do appreciate you modding. Just frustrated with the outcome.

:handshake:

And yes, if I had know the work crisis I had yesterday morning was coming, I would not have run the game. See, it doesn't only happen when I am mafia!

:handshake:

And yes, if I had know the work crisis I had yesterday morning was coming, I would not have run the game. See, it doesn't only happen when I am mafia!

Toogs being nice - check

*Toogs*

Back