• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is just fascinating to me. My mom is 70 and can barely handle emojis in texting. And this dude is hunting pussy on multiple sites & with his phone at 83. He has a lot of standards too, according to his son. Mostly, I think he'd be a good addition to the Bro Thread here.

What is the oldest dude you would bang? I mean, if this guy's still a sharp 83, he's got great-grandpa strength, and his pole works, is there a >0% chance you would hit it?

What is the oldest dude you would bang? I mean, if this guy's still a sharp 83, he's got great-grandpa strength, and his pole works, is there a >0% chance you would hit it?

i think my line is that the person has to be closer to me in age than they are to my parents... so 15yrs older than me is the limit.

i think my line is that the person has to be closer to me in age than they are to my parents... so 15yrs older than me is the limit.

Leebs...c'mon. I don't know how old you are, but I'm pretty confident you're not 40 and I'm also pretty confident you'd be down to clown if George Clooney (age 55) wanted to bring you to Lake Como.

Leebs...c'mon. I don't know how old you are, but I'm pretty confident you're not 40 and I'm also pretty confident you'd be down to clown if George Clooney (age 55) wanted to bring you to Lake Como.

i mean, no. just because he's george clooney doesn't give him a pass.

i mean, no. just because he's george clooney doesn't give him a pass.

It's good to have arbitrary age cutoffs when it comes to love. I mean, we have to have rules !

pizza man is older, but he's closer to my age than my parents... that's how i know where my own cut-off is. not saying this is happening, but introducing a guy to my parents who is someone they could see as a peer/contemporary is definitely outside of my comfort zone. so no, 15yrs older is not arbitrary (for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back