• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My granddad remarried to a 30 year old Filipino chick. He was 75 at the time.

why is he called the pizza guy, I figured that was just a euphemism.

because we went out for dinner and split a pizza. I think my post was in reference to having a good weekend and included something like "and I split a pizza with a boy and that was good, too."

Wait, the Pizza Man has kids? Whaaaat?

:willynilly:

elementary school. that doesn't phase me; i have friends my age with kids the same age.

I knew it!

Mama leebs

One step closer to having a legit reason to post on the parenting thread

Does he have a 5 year plan?

Don't die

I'm a big fan of younger woman doing it to older dudes, so I approve of this development.

SAME

Damn. Gauntlet thrown at RTQ.

She don't care! she's in a yurt, yurting it up and avoiding grizzlies

My granddad remarried to a 30 year old Filipino chick. He was 75 at the time.

I like the hustle by Pop Pop

Behind 2 college chicks in the self-checkout line at Harry Teet watching them nervously buy a pregnancy test. Heyo!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - one of them had hit it raw dog bumpy dash style and some bro orgasmed and spewed his seed deep into her womb, free and clear. Pretty cool of her to allow a dude to do that. It would be so weird to have another human orgasm inside your body. Ladies, thanks for letting us do that.

maybe she has one of those butt vaginas like where moonz posted the link where chicks get pregnant by doing the butt? no judging

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - one of them had hit it raw dog bumpy dash style and some bro orgasmed and spewed his seed deep into her womb, free and clear. Pretty cool of her to allow a dude to do that. It would be so weird to have another human orgasm inside your body. Ladies, thanks for letting us do that.

Tinder really changed the game

Brews, next time you hook up, after you finish, you should look into your woman's eyes and be like, "hey seriously, thanks for letting me have an orgasm inside your body. That was really cool that you were okay with that, given that I'm depositing a couple of tablespoons of my own bodily juices inside you. Very neat."

Brews, next time you hook up, after you finish, you should look into your woman's eyes and be like, "hey seriously, thanks for letting me have an orgasm inside your body. That was really cool that you were okay with that, given that I'm depositing a couple of tablespoons of my own bodily juices inside you. Very neat."

Say Hey's wedding vows.

Maybe Brasky is no longer the front runner to have a kid out of wedlock, mix a documented potent sperm with endurance athletes who can fuck like rabbits all night without getting tired and its a recipe for failed contraception.

Leebs is definitely most likely to get inadvertently knocked up now that she's shagging the Pizza Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back