• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't help that I got a week's respite by going to SF where there was no humidity or bugs and it was 60-70 degrees the entire time. Then I came back to the shit soup that is our summer weather.

Morning.

Drinking coffee is least enjoyable when it's Hades-hot outside.

Iced Coffee FTW

I love NC, but the humidity of the past couple of weeks has made me wonder what it would be like to live somewhere where the summer was not total balls.

Yeah, we were back in SC over the week of July 4th and it was miserable. As soon as we got off the plane I looked at my wife and asked her how we survived 10 summers out there.

What percentage of Knight posts on the boards are about: dicks, sex, "your mom" jokes, or gay references?

O/U 74.5%

I'm a super sweater, and I still prefer having hot summers to something like SF where it's just 60 degrees, windy, and foggy year round. I think it's because I'm more of a night owl though so at night the summer weather here is perfect. It does suck trying to do exercise and shit early in the morning though before it heats up too much.

13631531_10155082260813146_1492795367671561633_n.jpg

Man, no offense, but There's a whole lotta box shaped frumpy 5'0 Mexicans about. Definitely high up there on least attractive females by nationality.

I think the high-carb diet is unfriendly to a lot of Latina bodies.

It was 105 in ole meehico yesterday with about 100% humidity. I went for a run outside at 330PM. Stop being such pussies

It was 105 in ole meehico yesterday with about 100% humidity. I went for a run outside at 330PM. Stop being such pussies

Jesus, is the humidity really that high down there? That would literally kill me unless I was running w/ a water pack on or something to rehydrate.

don't be so nervous about warm weather, friends!

We went down for a wedding to Jacksonville a few weeks ago and I had already forgotten Florida heat.

It punches you right in the face when you step out of the airport.

I thought we all ended up agreeing that "man its hot in this place none of the rest of you are" talk was really really really boring. There's a reason there hasn't even been a full page that's gone by since I went to bed, folks.

What up CT. Just finished a certification exam to extend my teaching license, received my final grades of grad school (RIP 4.0) and I'm set to head out to ChiTown in the morning for a baseball weekend with my childhood best friend. Then back to NC and on to Europa!

ACADEMIA IS OVER. Mindless fun time is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back