• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leebs is definitely most likely to get inadvertently knocked up now that she's shagging the Pizza Man.

then i could always tell the kid, "forget the 1% - you're the .01%!"

BRO - you're a goddamn teacher. Academia continues.

Man, no offense, but There's a whole lotta box shaped frumpy 5'0 Mexicans about. Definitely high up there on least attractive females by nationality.

This is unfortunately true. Its pretty much all you see in places such as San Antonio. Luckily there is an unspoken body shaming peer pressure that keeps that from happening here. Mostly. Still I'd rather have that then bone skinny AZNs, dude. I would generally feel bad having sex with like half of the adult AZN women I know. They probably average 5-3, 95 lbs. I'm not into that Sandusky shit.

true but the hot ones are hot

Si. Still definitely my favorite female ethnic group. The brown fever is still strong with this guy. Which is upsetting because I keep dating honkies.

Fuck, it's already hot and miserable outside and it ain't even 7:30 in the AM.

Really looking forward to Chicago this weekend.

Fri - Hi 74 Lo 63
Sat - Hi 79 Lo 66
Sun - Hi 87 Lo 75

I'm gonna pack a hoodie and a sweater. That's going to feel like Antarctica to me. It's been 101 with a heat index of 110 for the last two weeks here.

Vadland is also going to be like Hi 80 Lo 60. Looking forward to that too.

Last edited:
BRO - you're a goddamn teacher. Academia continues.

In like 3.5 weeks. No school talk/thoughts/work/reading etc. until I get back from Prague. My eyes were bleeding staring at that computerized test this morning, and the cursive honor statement was nearly impossible to finish. My mind needs a break. I'm going on mental and physical vaca.

I'd come hang, Brask, but I'll be at Pitchfork all weekend and fuck the Cubs.

I'd come hang, Brask, but I'll be at Pitchfork all weekend and fuck the Cubs.

Phuck the Sox. But Pitchfork is cool.

We're staying in between Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville in an AirBNB. Any recommendations for a solid dinner tomorrow night? I've been on a meat and veggies for dinner kick which I want to maintain (can't be blowing up before my trip) and I've been craving a good steak for a while now.

We went down for a wedding to Jacksonville a few weeks ago and I had already forgotten Florida heat.

It punches you right in the face when you step out of the airport.

One of my friends had an outdoor wedding at noon in tampa in the middle of the summer. It was like being on the surface of the sun. I can't imagine that the tuxes we had were reusable. They were disgusting.

Growing up in FL has made me immune to heat elsewhere.

Kinda like how living in DC for a long time has made me immune to expensive restaurants except like SF or NYC.

Still I'd rather have that then bone skinny AZNs, dude. I would generally feel bad having sex with like half of the adult AZN women I know. They probably average 5-3, 95 lbs. I'm not into that Sandusky shit.

This sounds like the #Ibonelotsoffattiessofuckskinnygirls#hottake

I saw that this morning, got very excited, and then realized I wanted one that could also do all my favorite SNES games. So I ordered parts to make a tiny homemade emulator for NES + SNES (and a bunch of others) for like 80 bucks total, including two SNES controllers, and I should be able to get much bigger game libraries for both of those than just the 30 games listed there ftw.

I saw that this morning, got very excited, and then realized I wanted one that could also do all my favorite SNES games. So I ordered parts to make a tiny homemade emulator for NES + SNES (and a bunch of others) for like 80 bucks total, including two SNES controllers, and I should be able to get much bigger game libraries for both of those than just the 30 games listed there ftw.

NERD!

jk sounds awesome actually

Phuck the Sox. But Pitchfork is cool.

We're staying in between Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville in an AirBNB. Any recommendations for a solid dinner tomorrow night? I've been on a meat and veggies for dinner kick which I want to maintain (can't be blowing up before my trip) and I've been craving a good steak for a while now.

Lotsa good steakhouses in Chicago, though not really any in walking distance of that area. Boeufhaus is supposed to be pretty cool. Gibson's is a classic. Bavette's Bar and Boeuf is hot. Swift & Sons in the blowing-up West Loop/Fulton Market area.

:geek:
...but this is sweet.

cuddling with tiny girls is just so much easier #Ihavefeelstoo

this couldn't sound more wrong if you tried.

Skip the steak and get a burger at Au Cheval.

then i could always tell the kid, "forget the 1% - you're the .01%!"

Mett's quote was "not the kind of luck I was hoping for when I thought of beating the odds"

This sounds like the #Ibonelotsoffattiessofuckskinnygirls#hottake

Oh I definitely have one or two in my past, especially in my fatten days, but that's not my rationale.

Just really not attracted to super skinny chicks. I have one rule when it comes to women. You gotta have a butt or a bust. Obviously I'd prefer both. But I (unless it is last call and drunk because what are rules at that point) require at least one of these physical features. Most AZNs I know (smallish sample size?) do not fit that mold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back