• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's playing for second place after Smidger had a kid at like 20.

Brews, next time you hook up, after you finish, you should look into your woman's eyes and be like, "hey seriously, thanks for letting me have an orgasm inside your body. That was really cool that you were okay with that, given that I'm depositing a couple of tablespoons of my own bodily juices inside you. Very neat."

how romantic

Maybe Brasky is no longer the front runner to have a kid out of wedlock, mix a documented potent sperm with endurance athletes who can fuck like rabbits all night without getting tired and its a recipe for failed contraception.

give us the updated odds!

Caht Thread 193: Party in the UNCC!

Leebs and Chupe are fit

chupe older bumpy pizza

right before our eyes

Last edited:
Then again my appetite for women who barely speak English who would love a permanent stay in the US makes me a prime target. I doubt after 5 years of working with a laptop on my lap if I have any working boys left, though.

yah a seniorita will bear you baes even with one sperms and are hot at first though some stay hot like the ones that want to be USA

Man, no offense, but There's a whole lotta box shaped frumpy 5'0 Mexicans about. Definitely high up there on least attractive females by nationality.

Fuck, it's already hot and miserable outside and it ain't even 7:30 in the AM.

Morning.

Drinking coffee is least enjoyable when it's Hades-hot outside.

Anyone have a Citi card (I know a lot of folks were switched over via Costco)? You should sign up for this: https://dineout.citi.com/

HELP FIGHT HUNGER.
Every time you spend $5 or more dining out with your enrolled Citi® credit card* through 12/1/16, Citi will donate $1 to No Kid Hungry. We’ll donate up to $1 million – enough to provide 10 million healthy meals for children struggling with hunger in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back