• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg what if pizza guy is the guy friend from work that she bikes with and rubbins insisted wanted the bumpy and she resisted but now she's given in

omg what if pizza guy is the guy friend from work that she bikes with and rubbins insisted wanted the bumpy and she resisted but now she's given in

he's not- but he introduced us, haha

I'm a big fan of younger woman doing it to older dudes, so I approve of this development.

So lbE is an ageist. Sad. I think I might still fit in the window though. But I'm married. No creepy. Your tough luck again leebs. All us great dudes are married. Sorry rtq.

Wait, what if lbE's parents had had her when they were 24 instead of 30 ? Pizza guy would be eating pizza alone !

So lbE is an ageist. Sad. I think I might still fit in the window though. But I'm married. No creepy. Your tough luck again leebs. All us great dudes are married. Sorry rtq.

i'd almost rather be with a guy who's been married before. it obviously depends on why he and wifey split, but i think it's a positive that he's open to that type of commitment. so yeah, i do have an age cut-off, but i'm definitely not cutting out divorced dudes.

i'd almost rather be with a guy who's been married before. it obviously depends on why he and wifey split, but i think it's a positive that he's open to that type of commitment. so yeah, i do have an age cut-off, but i'm definitely not cutting out divorced dudes.

I would think any dude who's been married before and wants to do it again really wants to get married.

I'd probably get married again if my wife croaked or something. But not until I got all the sympathy sex from unattached friends out of the way. Then there'd be the Tinder phase.

Damn. Gauntlet thrown at RTQ.

not my intention.
i just think that of all the reasons to NOT date a person, the fact they've been married before is not a huge knock against them.

I think most people see it as a huge knock because there has to be some fatal flaw that led to the downfall of said marriage, be it the other person or themselves. Throw in the fear of someone that can't make marriage work getting another divorce which has been proven is statically higher that they will get another divorce.

Hmmmm I do not recall this but i DO recall the fella with the hot female running buddy who claims they are not exchanging bumpy pizzas be we all know that they are or at the very least want to and it's only a matter of time.

My current step mother in law hooked up with a guy that graduated from Wake a year ahead of me. My FIL likes younger.

She loves to tell people she's a grandmother because they inevitably say "oh, you're too young to have Grandkids"

why is he called the pizza guy, I figured that was just a euphemism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back