• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up swimming with a dude who got a gold in London for the 4x200 freestyle relay. He swam all the qualifiers and Phelps stepped in to swim the final, but he still got a medal for it. Dude won me a lot of blue ribbons for relays. This was dumpy little neighborhood swim team. There was an insane amount of swim talent in the area within five or so years of each other.

I only recently found out that you could substitute swimmers in relays from prelims to finals. I had no idea.

Caht Thread #One324a5two245744seven: Tbhat's the Power to Turn Back Time !

Brasky and Manifest are in Vienna. Let's pray the city survives.

We're a little beaten down from raging the last three nights in Munich so Wien should be safe tonight. However tomorrow this city will quickly figure out that migrants are the least of their worries.

My JV basketball coach's sister won a gold medal with the 2000 Women's basketball team. She was basically a celebrity in my little hometown when I was growing up.

I share a last name with a moving company and WFU just personalized an alumni/Wake Will email to me with an old school picture of workers unloading furniture from a truck of said moving company into Reynolda. I wonder if they think I'm rich. Hate to break it to them...

But that was semi-creative, unless it was just coincidence -- I almost felt like a bball recruit on a fake ESPN the magazine cover in Wake gear.

Rubbins, do you know any other Deacs in Mexico? I have an alumni friend living down Mexico way.

Is he with the Zetas or Sinaloas?

Blah, is it go time yet? BLAHHHHHH. Maybe I'll peace out early.

Decided to be super productive and apply for other jobs, but only in NYC, LA, and DC so I can be like MysteryMan and piggyback on the advice in that thread.

Last edited:
So my mom and her siblings are selling my late grandparents' condo and she's had it for sale by owner on Zillow. Yesterday she got a call from somebody representing Steven Speilberg's production company asking about renting the condo out for actors while they film in the town. She just met with reps from Dreamworks and showed them the condo, and it looks like they are going to take it. The movie is called Haunted but I can't find too much about it online.

Last edited:
So my mom and her siblings are selling my late grandparents' condo and she's had it for sale by owner on Zillow. Yesterday she got a call from somebody representing Steven Speilberg's production company asking about renting the condo out for actors while they film in the town. She just met with reps from Dreamworks and showed them the condo, and it looks like they are going to take it. The moving is called Haunted but I can't find too much about it online.

Make sure she watches this before she makes a decision:

Rubbins, do you know any other Deacs in Mexico? I have an alumni friend living down Mexico way.

Nope but I did see a wake license plate holder on a beater car once but it had probably just been there forever until the car eventually migrated down here. What's your boys deal? Pm me the deets!

Same HS swim team as a couple olympians and I'm decent friends with a fella that won gold for rowing and is tight with the Facebook twins

Nope but I did see a wake license plate holder on a beater car once but it had probably just been there forever until the car eventually migrated down here. What's your boys deal? Pm me the deets!

I'm not real tight with them, but it looks like they're in Xalapa.

Friend just sent me thebetterwaytoplay.net and said this thing is going to blow up. I'm thinking Ponzi scheme. Anyone heard of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back