• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caitlyn Jenner is here boys....

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Someone who is drunk in Hollywood is going to be very disappointed at the end of the night when they land Caitlyn:
https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/605406096824647681/photo/1

caitlyn-jenner.jpg

Posted on the sports board since she was once the World’s Greatest male athlete.

Last edited:
Here is to wishing her happiness in life. I'm glad she can now live the life that will make her the most joyful.

Yeah, they're big on self expression in jail.

I love that HONDO was the first to comment on this.

So so so so so so so so stupid, but I laughed hard at "jeffrey 'caitlyn' [Redacted]". LOL.

People my age (44) and older that remember the 1976 Olympics and watching Bruce Jenner win one of the most manly competitions (the decathlon) would've never thought at the time we would see him posing as a woman on the cover of a magazine one day.

People my age (44) and older that remember the 1976 Olympics and watching Bruce Jenner win one of the most manly competitions (the decathlon) would've never thought at the time we would see him posing as a woman on the cover of a magazine one day.

she's not posing as a woman.

So, does this mean he/she can now be in the bathroom when Kendall is showering? If so, good for him/ her.

The disturbing thing about all of this is that Jenner chose the name Caitlyn

Back