• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caitlyn Jenner is here boys....

Being herself?

So if Jenner has always thought of himself or herself, I'm confused, as a woman, should he or she have to give back the Gold Medal? Just think of all those poor saps he/she beat in the 1976 games that now have to come to the realization they got beat by a chick.

Would you go in the bathroom while your 19 year old son was showering?

Apologize, that was kind of sick, it's the man's or woman's own daughter, flesh and blood. However, would Kim, Khloe, or Kourtney be fair game?

Apologize, that was kind of sick, it's the man's or woman's own daughter, flesh and blood. However, would Kim, Khloe, or Kourtney be fair game?

Would you go in the bathroom while your 30 year old stepson was showering?

Would you go in the bathroom while your 30 year old stepson was showering?

Depends on how bad I had to go and if the shower curtain wasn't see through. I mean if had a 30 year old freeloading step son living at home his sorry ass would probably take too long in the bathroom I imagine.

So if Jenner has always thought of himself or herself, I'm confused, as a woman, should he or she have to give back the Gold Medal? Just think of all those poor saps he/she beat in the 1976 games that now have to come to the realization they got beat by a chick.

You are too ignorant for words.

This is one of those threads that needs to have the tag limit removed.

You are too ignorant for words.

Now, seriously and be honest. If you were the athlete from the former Soviet Union that lost the gold medal to Bruce back in 1976, wouldn't you feel like crap today knowing you lost to someone now named Caitlyn? All the horse steriods taken and blood doping he went through and still couldn't beat Caitlyn, be a tough one to swallow.

Whatever you think about all this, it was an aggressive move to not spell Caitlyn with a K.

Whatever you think about all this, it was an aggressive move to not spell Caitlyn with a K.

Yeah, that family had the K thing going like the Druggers have got the J thing going. She/he had to go and ruin it.

kratschmer1.jpg

The man that lost to Caitlyn in the 1976 games.

Each day on here I get less and less proud of calling myself a Deacon.

Apparently we have just as many bigoted ignorant fuckheads as any other school out there..

Back