• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caitlyn Jenner is here boys....

I was visiting my parents and was surprised to see that my mom had taped the interview with Diane Sawyer. She said it was because Jenner was such a huge deal in the 70s, so she was interested. She also probably couldn't name a single trans person before, the interview was an education for her.

And I'm not disagreeing with you, just extending the group to larger than the reality TV fans.

Also, people can criticize Jenner for the attention, but her looks were changing. Instead of letting the gossip run out of control, she decided to own her story. I don't blame her for that.

This makes sense to me. He was trying to take steps to do this quietly earlier on, but he was being stalked to doctor's appointments, so this was coming out one way or another.
Also, I think it is a service to do this publicly and bring attention to the issue. Hard to do that without bringing attention to himself. My impression is that this isn't something that most people understand. Regardless of someone's views on sexual orientation, most people at least understand it enough to have a conversation. In regards to gender identification, many of us can't do much productive beyond just listening (and hopefully being kind).

You must not be facebook friends with alotta now moms from high school and college

Believe it or not! Some of us don't determine #HotOrNot through Facebook profile pics. There's like, this thing. Called interacting "in person." It's sort of what you do with the Azianz you have on call, except without the cash payment beforehand.

Try it out sometime! I think you'll enjoy the experience.

Believe it or not! Some of us don't determine #HotOrNot through Facebook profile pics. There's like, this thing. Called interacting "in person." It's sort of what you do with the Azianz you have on call, except without the cash payment beforehand.

IrishSlim looks like a guy who tries to organize a 12.5 year high school reunion.

and a whiffffffff

For a guy trying to make the ph as the new RJ meme, you're dishing out some RJ-level insults these days. That was just horrifically crafted and executed.

For a guy trying to make the ph as the new RJ meme, you're dishing out some RJ-level insults these days. That was just horrifically crafted and executed.

j5gyn9.jpg
[/IMG]

Just read this whole thread. Jesus. Football season can't come fast enough.

Back