• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cake or pie?

there can only be one

• Total voters
can also do fewer layers, but that's what we had growing up...popular in New Orleans and the Deep South

Pie, because pies can be savory and not just sweet fatty mcfattits desserts. I don't really like sweets but I will crush a good meat pie. I'll take a bomb shepards pie or pot pie all day.

So then we're including crab cakes, etc?

Cookie cake.

image.png

Also, cake by the ocean. That's right -- I'm talking sexual intercourse. Changing my vote.

Pie.

That said, if we're going crappy store-bought whatever, I would rather have crappy sheet cake than crappy store-bought cherry pie with weirdly gelatinous filling.

Pie.

That said, if we're going crappy store-bought whatever, I would rather have crappy sheet cake than crappy store-bought cherry pie with weirdly gelatinous filling.

that's because cherry pie sucks

one need look no further than this thread to see itc has trash opinions

Why judge the cake or pie debate based on the worst possible cake or pie ? Bad cake and pie can be easily avoided.

Pie.

No love for these calorie-bombs?

11251795_1448100022153090_758388592_n.jpg

Back