• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cal State LA offers segregated, microaggression free, housing for black students

/Endthread.

When people ask me what I mean by "Dems will defend", just consult this thread.

i mean, if you're equating a situation where something is barred by rule to space designated but advertised as open to all, we're obviously not going to agree.

You think white people are scared to live with black people?

Some are. Do you think those white students who prefer not to be around minorities should protest for a white only dorm, as black students did? If it was a dorm with nothing but white students, would you accept the school's reasoning that technically any race can live there, even though it happens to be nothing but white people.

Some are. Do you think those white students who prefer not to be around minorities should protest for a white only dorm, as black students did? If it was a dorm with nothing but white students, would you accept the school's reasoning that technically any race can live there, even though it happens to be nothing but white people.

I know you would be scared. (You still won't answer any of my questions from earlier in this thread about why you only care about this when it is black people, so I have drawn my own conclusions -- they are not favorable to you). Did someone protest for, and get, a black only dorm? Do you know the racial makeup of those who are living there -- please share. There are plenty of examples of effectively white-only housing in colleges (and gay-only, and native american-only, and asian american-only), as we have discussed, and I have no doubt that some are that way because of white people who feel the way you do about black people and minorities.

Back